January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Kendra Lust Pronstar Extraordinaire

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

That wholesome life :pimp:

Speaking of,

Keep us posted datsevil2 datsevil2

So it was a long process. My baby girl got an Vitals, EKG, and ECHO done. Long story short. She has a small hole on the right atrium of her heart. This may cause a problem as she gets older. It depends if the hole grows as she gets older. As of right now, it’s not anything major but is a concern that we have to monitor throughout her life. That means checkups. I had a huge sigh of relief once I talked to the cardiologist.

I just want to thank each and everyone support, prayers, and concern. This has been on my mind for quite some time. Even though we are not out of the woods, I still take this as a positive and make sure each and every person in my life gets my full attention and love.

Thanks again.

So it was a long process. My baby girl got an Vitals, EKG, and ECHO done. Long story short. She has a small hole on the right atrium of her heart. This may cause a problem as she gets older. It depends if the hole grows as she gets older. As of right now, it’s not anything major but is a concern that we have to monitor throughout her life. That means checkups. I had a huge sigh of relief once I talked to the cardiologist.

I just want to thank each and everyone support, prayers, and concern. This has been on my mind for quite some time. Even though we are not out of the woods, I still take this as a positive and make sure each and every person in my life gets my full attention and love.

Thanks again.
Keeping you in my prayers fam !

Back
Top Bottom