January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
200589.jpg

Thanks for proving my point. Now go take your place on the mid-card. That's the level below me. The one you're on.

You enjoy eating bowel movement leftovers?
can't effectively shame someone who openly admits and seemingly enjoys their actions. the man yearns for that tongue in butthole action. do i think it's gross? yes. whoever, i hope my guy gets to tongue that butthole down (w/ consent of course) so well that mi lady looses complete control over her body & defecates in his mouth. that'd be a boss a$s story bruh. i could only nightmare of doing something like that.

can't effectively shame someone who openly admits and seemingly enjoys their actions. the man yearns for that tongue in butthole action. do i think it's gross? yes. whoever, i hope my guy gets to tongue that butthole down (w/ consent of course) so well that mi lady looses complete control over her body & defecates in his mouth. that'd be a boss a$s story bruh. i could only nightmare of doing something like that.
And I'm wild? Ok lol

ayoooooooooooo

Damn SD almost had 4.0 TV rating.......

That's refreshing to see cause SD was dope overall outside of the ending

Also after 24 hours of processing wtf happened at the main event I think if and IF WWE do this right. Kofi should be drafted to Raw and become one of the guys in the Main Event scene.

But God man........did Brock really have to win? They could've waited until TLC or something while Brock feuds with Mexicans?

1570335427027.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom