January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fellas, saw smackdown yesterday was just 20 mins behind so I didnt want to be spoiled.

Rock will forever be in my top 5. Crazy to see how big Baron Borbin next to rock. Didnt realize he was a BIG dude like that.

Love the entrance way better then RAW.

Solid premiere really enjoyed the show.

Really enjoyed the ladder match I think that was MOTN for me. Cant remeber the last time they had a ladder match on TV.

Only thing I cant stand behind is Kofi get murdered like that. Dude didnt get a chance to land anything he deserved better then that. I had brock winning but not like that SMH.

I was losing my ish last night when Cain came out. I really did wish he had the mask on and revealed himself.

Damn what a time to be a wrestling fan right now!!

fxgdzkz0qqq31.jpg

In fact, people should be happy Kofi lost. do you not see the crowd turning on him? Now that Brock squashed him, all the Kofi hate is gone.

Now it's outrage on his behalf.

Now we can get a probably better stoyline of Kofi trying to recover from this. We get to see his demise, then his journey back, whether it be via face or heel...it is better then the continuance of this now stale Championship run.

I love Kofi, I cried when he finally won the title. He got a good build to win the title, a long run, succeeded n defeating his life-long nemesis.

There is no point for him to have the title anymore. If he lost to Brock competively, the outrage wouldnt be what it is now. Now people into Kofi again.

Really think about it and save your anger, this is great for Kofi.
You sound like a biscuit boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom