January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grown man literally called in his big brother to handle his bully :lol:

Big talk, if Brock Lesnar destroyed you and your son within the realm of the WWE Universe, you would be running to Roman Reigns for help. Stop lying like you wouldn't ask Cain to help you if he was available. Especially if you're Rey Mysterio's size.

That's like saying, "Let's go fight Unicron, but leave the Matrix behind."

Big talk, if Brock Lesnar destroyed you and your son within the realm of the WWE Universe, you would be running to Roman Reigns for help. Stop lying like you wouldn't ask Cain to help you if he was available. Especially if you're Rey Mysterio's size.

That's like saying, "Let's go fight Unicron, but leave the Matrix behind."
200589.jpg

It isn't for me
I know when to step away
All of this. I realized me complaining about the product isn’t an issue if I don’t follow it.
Real talk I do watch all things Firefly Fun House based. Bray struck gold with that ****. :smokin
and now kof is just an afterthough

who the **** cares about this flabby *** ufc guy

THe one week i choose to watch wrestling again this **** happens

:smh: :smh:

never again
See that’s where you ****** up b. :lol:
Dunno if I f***s with that NTWT.

Did that man so wrong :smh:
What up tho D Fly D Fly ? Our Eagles about to be 3-2 after tomorrow...
Kofi.
I could be mad it's over, but instead I'll just be glad it happened.
This honestly is the best way to process it. Kofi broke boundaries like Vegeta and Goku in the ToP arc.
It might not happen but who knows. Kofi is entitled to a rematch, no?
Like when I lost my US title and my IC title, Kofi ain’t getting no damn rematch. Mini quote tower for da NTWT skreets. As I navigate this “new and improved” :lol: :smh: NT the pics/gifs will accompany any potential future QT’s. Y’all stay blessed.

Like when I lost my US title and my IC title, Kofi ain’t getting no damn rematch. Mini quote tower for da NTWT skreets. As I navigate this “new and improved” :lol: :smh: NT the pics/gifs will accompany any potential future QT’s. Y’all stay blessed.
u a wrestler, and if so who?

tenor (3).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom