*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

eeBS7eez wrote:

I have that watch also. You will love it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Treadstone. And I hope Zodiac is good... needless to say, I've never seen it.
Bourne Triology and Zodiac
Zodiac is a very good film if you are interested in that type of stuff..my girlfriend hated it..but i was interested in the moviethroughout..cause i like that history/detective type of stuff..

str8laycd - that is quite possibly the worst quality picture i've ever seen on nt.

I wasn't a fan of Zodiac and I like Detective/Historical movies. It was just too slow of a movie for me. I just picked up the last Bourne Film on HD DVD aswell to complete the Trilogy. Got all 3 films for about $15. Gotta love a all those sales for HD DVDs.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

str8laycd - that is quite possibly the worst quality picture i've ever seen on nt.

Koopa2410...I'm pretty sure that picture was pixelized or digitalized (whatever the proper term is)

tvanterpool: Good looks on those IVs...
smokin.gif

Got these in today. Finishline clearance FTW. However, Finishline's new shipping methods FTL. First time I've gotten sneakers shipped from them notdouble boxed. I mean, I'm not really upset about this pair's box all that much, more about the fact that they did it period.
Sorry for the OD on pics. I had to share the FNL shipping tragedy.

Never noticed this on Puma boxes before...kinda funny.

Which laces, NT? You decide.

XPloziV8, $670 is alot for those kicks man. You got ripped IMO or maybe just paid the going rate. The seller might have had you fooled selling them as apackage type deal.

DS Playoff 8s = $150, DS Olympic 7s = $200, DS Last Shot XIVs = $150, DS XX3s $150. $650. Plus shipping.

And those are all max DS values. I've seen the 8s and 14s go for <120.

Back
Top Bottom