JAMES BOND movie thread: RIP Sir Sean Connery - NO TIME TO DIE 10/08/21

Or someone similar to Christian Bale who can switch between bruce wayne and patrick bateman.

Damn that's a shame and I was really hoping he'd return for one final film to give his run a proper send off. Now this just reminds me of how Brosnan went out.

I want to wait until a more legit source than The Daily Mail reports on it.. but if its true, it wouldn't surprise me whatsoever.

Spectre was muddled, poor writing, and had weak storytelling, but it's hard to tell if Craig's lackluster performance was due to those factors or if he's truly over the role. He certainly had plenty of negative remarks during the press tour, and even if you consider he's part joking and part frustrated with the boring repetitiveness of those press tours.. either way, he wasn't inspiring a lot of confidence in Bond.

Well, it's a very tough, physically demanding process with lots of moving parts.

Easy to understand why he got tired of it, especially with the production mess that was leaked by SONY emails.

fassbender or elba..

wayyyyyy too many people would get their panties in a bunch if elba got the role

fassbender or elba..

wayyyyyy too many people would get their panties in a bunch if elba got the role
Elba as Bond + white Bond girl = maximum jimmies rustled 

laugh.gif

People were mad about Craig being blonde. Same people who will probably hate a blondes and blacks pron.

The Insane Amount Of Money Daniel Craig Could Get For Playing James Bond Again

Daniel Craig is 48, and they haven't even begun production on the next James Bond movie, but Radar Online is making a splash today by reporting that sources have told them Sony is prepared to offer Craig $150 million to stay as Bond for the next two movies in the series. They still see Craig as bridge to a young successor, but the report claims that the current Bond is still seen as pivotal to the success of the franchise, and they'd like for him to shoot two more movies before passing the baton to the next-generation 007. The source tells Radar:

They will shoot two more films, which will be made virtually back-to-back, preferably featuring Daniel as 007 beforehe passes the figurative baton to someone elsefor a third movie that will mark the start of the new era.

He should do it. I'd love for him to come back for another 2 films. Just like with Brosnan and Die Another Day I hate when a great series ends on a low note. :smh:

He has more losses than wins as Bond. It makes me sad as a moviegoer and fan. $150 million is a good price to return.

Craig should wrap it up after these last 2 films. It's well-documented that he's hated filming the last few movies.

Who should be the next Bond?

Last edited:
bruh legit said that if he could go back, he never would've been bond :lol:.

on the flip said..150 mil is nba money. I'd take that without a 2nd thought. Shoot.. with 150 mil, you can buy another body if you need to.

Last edited:
Still haven't watched Spectre after hearing the reviews 

I've seen Skyfall prob at least 6 times in full
laugh.gif
 I always enjoy that movie 
pimp.gif

Also packed a pair of prescription sunglasses two weeks ago before I came back to school

Always doing orders for this prop studio

Done orders for Tom Cruise and Ashton Kutcher before too. Wonder what movie Craigs glasses are for 
nerd.gif

bruh legit said that if he could go back, he never would've been bond :lol:.

on the flip said..150 mil is nba money. I'd take that without a 2nd thought. Shoot.. with 150 mil, you can buy another body if you need to.

I think the last two films has just left him feeling drained. So many expectations and all the press they have to do. He had that interview where he said he'd rather slit his wrists with a piece of glass than do another Bond movie. I can't remember what other movies he's done recently besides Bond movies. I think he had a haunted house movie with his wife.

Still haven't watched Spectre after hearing the reviews 

I've seen Skyfall prob at least 6 times in full :lol:  I always enjoy that movie :pimp:  

Also packed a pair of prescription sunglasses two weeks ago before I came back to school

Always doing orders for this prop studio

Done orders for Tom Cruise and Ashton Kutcher before too. Wonder what movie Craigs glasses are for :nerd:

Didn't his character wear glasses in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? I wish those sequels were happening. They're still in limbo though.

Damn, so offer is actually £150m so that is about $200m USD?

I don't know why he wouldn't say yes? He can do all the indy work he wants after this where he doesn't lift a finger or just simply retire.

Damn, so offer is actually £150m so that is about $200m USD?

I don't know why he wouldn't say yes? He can do all the indy work he wants after this where he doesn't lift a finger or just simply retire.
Probably because he's already got a nice chunk of $$$ and doesn't wanna commit to the mess that is a SONY production.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom