I'VE NEVER HAD A BAD PIZZA

The smell of cottage cheese is offensive.
The texture is hard to overcome bc how much bigger the curds are. The consistency is like watery-yogurt with like boba balls. It's gross, dude.

Ricotta is both creamy and light , and when it's fresh and paired with other cheeses (in pizzas/lasagna/calzones) it's soooo good

NYC pizza is overrated.  Had a few places when I went down there last year and I was not impressed.  Got the same response from a 20+ year native.

AZ has some great places to eat pizza.  There's a place called Brooklyn's that is spectacular.  Grease just oozes down your hand.  For Chicago style pizza there's a place called Rocco's.  Damn I'm getting hungry.

So NY pizza is overrated but you love a pizza spot in AZ named Brooklyn's? I'm confused

The pizza game is srs.
I like little c's crazy bread/italian bread.

You either live in some mythical land or you don't know what a good pizza tastes like.

So NY pizza is overrated but you love a pizza spot in AZ named Brooklyn's? I'm confused
Haha I know it sounds weird but yes that is true (in my opinion). Before I went to New York, I was told I didn't know what great pizza tasted like until I went to New York. Well, I went there and tried some and I didn't think the flavor was all that great. It just tasted like a normal thin crust pie you could find anywhere.

OnE of the reasons NY has the world's greatest pizza is due in part to the water. It is the best water systems in the world. Which is why NY also has the best bagels.

The us possibly....but italy has the best pizza in the world.
not eem close.

Margherita pizza over there >>>>>> yo mommas best dish

Last edited:
Pizza might be the only universally loved food . SHOW ME WHO DOESN'T LIKE PIZZA.

Last edited:
^ kinda missed those days :frown:

Putting it the oven to make you feel like you were actually making something good >

Lol

Going to cicis with Tupperware, and your backpack = food for a week lol

CiCi's craps all over all the other chains.

If you want authentic NY style pizza Lombardi's in Brooklyn is the quintessential spot in the country. Its unmatched

It is really hard to mess up pizza. I kind of agree with the OP. If it contains a sauce crust and cheese its more then likely going to be consumed. Just don't burn it

Back
Top Bottom