I've been scammed by Dinh Pham/dufflebaggirl/solemj0717

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

What size were the shoes you sold to him/her? I'm looking through some of the person's previous posts and he/she posted pics of a sz 9 yeezy asking if they're legit. What girl you know wears size 9?? especially an Asian girl.

Also in the milwaukee update post he/she posted a list of shoes for sale on behalf of solemj0717, e-mail tp[email protected] Tuan Pham I'm guessing??

yeah, good point, i sold them an 8.5...

so you think it's a guy named tuan pham, posting as "dufflebaggirl" to throw people off?

paypal assured me today they can't just take the money out of my bank account, or anything tied to my paypal account.

they said eventually their outside collection agency would contact me if i didn't pay, and the end result being a strike against my credit.

i highly doubt they'd "garnish my wages" (couldn't anyways, i'm an independent contractor), i'm really curious if it can even goagainst my credit...

and if it does go against my credit, how bad is that really? i have absolutely no flaws on my credit history... one little $550.00 debt can't be too badlooking, right?

i'm probably not paying this. and i'm probably not gonna pay for a flight to milwaukee to roll up on some dude with all those charges on him... withthose type of charges (assault, robbery, resisting arrest, possession of firearm) dude could be "asian mafia" or super thugged out for all i know(it's not like i could bring my heat on the plane with me there anyways)...

but i'm open to any other suggestions...

My suggestion would be to call the number supplied by

Baby Jumpman wrote:

^Just checked my paypal transactions and I did buy from him on eBay. The phone number on the paypal transaction page is (414) 377-1291

See if you can settle it that way. Like I said before, it is a T-mobile phone, so a T-mobile employee can look up the name. Know any friendswho work there? Any T-mobile employees on NT want to help? Probably want to confirm the name of the scam artist first.
Also, Change the title of this post to something along the lines of " I've been scammed by Dinh Pham, dufflebaggirl, solemj0717"
in the body list all the e-mail addresses tied to him including this one
[email protected]. Some people here have done business withhim, hope they chime in with additional information on him.

As far as the criminal records I found, I'm not even sure if that's the same Tuan Pham. But like I pointed out before the "tp" in the e-mailreally makes me believe that is the actual scam artist. Dinh Pham is most likely the parent due to the person's age like I said earlier.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Just checked my paypal transactions and I did buy from him on eBay. The phone number on the paypal transaction page is (414) 377-1291
that phone is t-mobile... a t-mobile employee can probably look it up the name, what other information do you have on him from eBay/Paypal?
Thats the only thing I have besides his email thats been posted already.

It's about to get serious.
pimp.gif

edited...

so what's my next move? i mean, i can unblock my number and call, but what the hell do i say? should i get the elder on the phone and go hard?

yeah, get the elder on the phone. don't go hard.

explain exactly what their child is doing.

with a name like that, hell prolly catch a slave beating.

and your shoes might get returned.

asian parent? tell them what the kid is doing. the kid will probably ship the shoes back with overnight shipping after the beatdown he's going to get.
roll.gif

sucks though. flightposite and wally coming through with some...weird...information.
hope you win djp.

Originally Posted by stunner157

asian parent? tell them what the kid is doing. the kid will probably ship the shoes back with overnight shipping after the beatdown he's going to get.
roll.gif

sucks though. flightposite and wally coming through with some...weird...information.
hope you win djp.

That's thinking stereotypical, like my Asian parents depending who you talk to prolly won't even know English, or they'd keep the money and"not" return the money...

You got scammed by this kid:

CTC-4515-image4.jpg

FTR, ALWAYS ask for sig confirmation. I'd rather lose out on a sale because a signature couldn't be provided than get scammed. I don't sendanything without it.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn son, they got you for your Yeey's and half a stack. I say you go down there personally and beat the *!$$ outta that person. How you gonna let that dude make that kind of a come up at your expense? Retribution is *Jay-Z voice* Oh so necessary.

Word. As much as I don't like you proto, I lived in a house with ALL milwaukee former residents. I'm going to see if any one of them got fam or friendswilling to pay a visit to 'keep it real' on the door.
Money of about a stack warrants paying a flight and hotel visit real talk to solve all this instead of law and cost of ##$# like that.
~Lefty

honestly i think everyone should be bombarding paypal with ftc filings the situation is ridiculous. You can ship and item have prof that it was received andmonths later someone can just charge back so esily and you're out 500+

yeah i understand scammers and all that b.s. but that should be paypals problem not buyers or sellers. people need to take them to court or something

actually,

why did you ship first?

why would anyone ever ship first?

lol

I called dufflebaggirl out on the Milwaukee update post last year. I knew Dinh Pham/dufflebaggirl/solemj0717 was a scam.

oh yeah, forgot that much.

still, though, call the hoh....

don't "go in"

speak like you're some sort of authority.

make it seem as if the child has brought GREAT shame to the hoh's name

or whoevers name you got...

let them know he stole from you and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

you'll either get your shoes or money back.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

FTR, ALWAYS ask for sig confirmation. I'd rather lose out on a sale because a signature couldn't be provided than get scammed. I don't send anything without it.

How much extra does that usually cost?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Phone number shows up as Hale's Corner, which is southwest of Milwaukee
nerd.gif

wklmj6.jpg

~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom