I've been scammed by Dinh Pham/dufflebaggirl/solemj0717

Yall helping out this whack ISSER. SMH

They always come running over here when they get scammed

^ He's a NTer also, I seen him enough to not just label him as an ISSer. Although he may be on ISS which means you aretoo since you know that.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

^ He's a NTer also, I seen him enough to not just label him as an ISSer. Although he may be on ISS which means you are too since you know that.
nerd.gif

Only to hit up the MP to scam cats like this joker
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Lazy B

You got scammed by this kid:

CTC-4515-image4.jpg

FTR, ALWAYS ask for sig confirmation. I'd rather lose out on a sale because a signature couldn't be provided than get scammed. I don't send anything without it.

is this for real? how'd you find this pic?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i mean it may not be ideal...but take them to small claims court...i would try judge judy/joe brown..whoever....because from what i heard they pay you to be onthe show so even if you dont win you would get a little money back....but if you brought in papers showing the shoes were delivered and any messages you hadbetween the scammer, as well as your paypal bill and all information you have i dont see how you couldnt win....i would sue whoevers name is on the paypalpayment....you have an name and address so take it from there....but paypal is a broken system...if its that easy to do this then there is a major flaw in theway paypal does business

I also got scammed as a seller, I think it is a common trend. I sold a pair of APCs and after a few months Paypal charged me for the buyer not receiving hisitem. I found out he scammed by giving me an address (gave me an explanation that me moved) that didnt match with the assigned payment address. Sellers have nopower when it comes to sales online! I learned MOs are the safest route for sellers.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Lazy B

You got scammed by this kid:

CTC-4515-image4.jpg

FTR, ALWAYS ask for sig confirmation. I'd rather lose out on a sale because a signature couldn't be provided than get scammed. I don't send anything without it.

is this for real? how'd you find this pic?
I caught him at the hardware store

20081219_thao_walt_hardware_33.jpg

i didnt read what u posted but i can say u probably deserved it for posting all the lame skinny jean wearing comments u posted dude is like 35 arguing like hes15 over what people are wearing

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i didnt read what u posted but i can say u probably deserved it for posting all the lame skinny jean wearing comments u posted dude is like 35 arguing like hes 15 over what people are wearing
roll.gif
The +!$# this !%*+!talkin' 'bout?

Back
Top Bottom