Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

here's the email, name, and address:

[email protected]

Dinh Pham
934 S 32nd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53215
United States

The "S" for South 32nd Street does not exist, it is just 32nd Street. The home phone should be (414)383-1580. And I have a feeling that Dinh is not his name, but someone in his family... more coming soon.
number has privacy blocking on it... i blocked my number b4 i called, won't go thru... tempted to unblock it tho... what do ya think?

here's the email, name, and address:

[email protected]

Dinh Pham
934 S 32nd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53215
United States

The "S" for South 32nd Street does not exist, it is just 32nd Street. The home phone should be (414)383-1580. And I have a feeling that Dinh is not his name, but someone in his family... more coming soon.
pimp.gif
that signature is too fitting!

Found another name to go along with that property

Tam Hoang.

They owe about 3 grand in property taxes

I say Dinh is unlikely to be the scam artist because the person's age is supposedly 65 y.o. which is why I guessed to be a parent.
Jen Pham is 29 y.o. lives at that same address.
Quynhtrang Pham is also 29 y.o. and lives at the same address. Graduated Pulaski High School class of 1999.
Tuan Pham(this is who I think is the most likely suspect) and lives or has lived at the same address.

Info I found on Tuan( but not sure if it is the same Tuan Pham)
Has several criminal records including assault, robbery, resisting arrest, possession of firearm

E POTTER AVE, MILWAUKEE, WI 53207
545 North 17th Street Milwaukee, WI 53233MILWAUKEE, MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WI 53207

BRB

that house has two floors, an attic. built in 1885, assessed value around $130,000. detached garage. not sure how that helps you lol

it has also received two service complaints for grafitti back on October 1st and 2nd of 2009.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

As long as PayPal doesn't have your social on file you're good.

as far as credit reporting?

i thought other stuff can be reported to your credit, without having your social?

I say Dinh is unlikely to be the scam artist because the person's age is supposedly 65 y.o. which is why I guessed to be a parent.
Quynhtrang Pham is also 29 y.o. and lives at the same address. Graduated Pulaski High School class is 1999.
Tuan Phan(this is who I think is the most likely suspect) and lives or has lived at the same address.

Has several criminal records including assault, robbery, resisting arrest, possession of firearm

BRB

hhhmmm, i wonder if tuan is a girl's name?

jen may be the culprit too... the username was "dufflebaggirl"...

Quynhtrang Pham is also 29 y.o. and lives at the same address. Graduated Pulaski High School class is 1999.
Tuan Phan(this is who I think is the most likely suspect) and lives or has lived at the same address.

BRB

hhhmmm, i wonder if tuan is a girl's name?

jen may be the culprit too... the username was "dufflebaggirl"...
you have to read between the lines sometimes, the girl screen name could have been made to throw you off.

What size were the shoes you sold to him/her? I'm looking through some of the person's previous posts and he/she posted pics of a sz 9 yeezy asking ifthey're legit. What girl you know wears size 9?? especially an Asian girl.

Also in the milwaukee update post he/she posted a list of shoes for sale on behalf of solemj0717, e-mail tp[email protected] Tuan Pham I'm guessing??

if paypal takes the funds from your account just call your CC company and open a fraud investigation just like dude did to you and your company will put itback on your card you just wont be able to use paypal again but it beats being out $550

i'm thinking about leaving it like that, never paying it, and changing all my bank account info and starting over with paypal under a whole new account (unfortunately paypal has the market on lock, to do business online you need a paypal account)... my credit will eventually have a bad mark on it from this, but i might just take the hit, as otherwise my credit is spotless, and i don't need credit for anything any time soon (i've already bought a house, have a credit card, car, etc.)...

Bad idea man. Paypal will get their collections agency to go after you, and before you know it, u will get a letter from a lawfirm. Worst casescenario, they garnish your wages if you have a job. My opinion? Fight it. Get legal help. Don't let paypal win cuz they along with the buyer and thebuyer's credit company, are in the wrong. You don't want your good credit tarnished. It takes years to build it back up.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Just checked my paypal transactions and I did buy from him on eBay. The phone number on the paypal transaction page is (414) 377-1291
that phone is t-mobile... a t-mobile employee can probably look it up the name, what other information do you have on him from eBay/Paypal?

this happens once in awhile with my business.

signature confirmation + billing/shipping address match is the only way to stop them.

(414)383-1580 , the number you said has a privacy block is registered under Tam Hoang, so it is almost for sure to be the parent or head of the household.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

that house has two floors, an attic. built in 1885, assessed value around $130,000. detached garage. not sure how that helps you lol

it has also received two service complaints for grafitti back on October 1st and 2nd of 2009.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DAMN.

eek.gif
sick.gif
$130,000
google maps pic?

Damn son, they got you for your Yeey's and half a stack. I say you go down there personally and beat the *!$$ outta that person. How you gonna let thatdude make that kind of a come up at your expense? Retribution is *Jay-Z voice* Oh so necessary.

Back
Top Bottom