[email protected]
[email protected]

(414) 377-1291

Dinh Pham
934 S 32nd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53215
United States

may also go by the names Tuan Pham, Jen Pham, and Quynhtrang Pham

the niketalk user named "dufflebaggirl" bought a pair of yeezys from me back in november.

i sent them, put delivery confirmation on 'em, never heard back, but checked the tracking and they were delivered.

a few weeks later i got an email from paypal that there had been a "chargeback" from the user's credit card company, taking the funds back fromme, with the claim that they did not receive them.

i provided the tracking info to paypal, paypal disputed it with the buyer's credit card company, yet they credit card company ruled in the buyer'sfavor, and my paypal balance is now short the approximate $550.00...

the buyer was not required to provide any proof of correspondence showing they asked me where the shoes were, or anything. this scam goes over paypal'shead and is down to whether the buyer's credit card company has their back or not when they say they got scammed.

my best advice to any seller is to pay the extra money for signature confirmation, not just delivery confirmation... although i'm not entirely suresignature confirmation would have even worked here... the buyer is basically claiming fraud to the credit card company, and most of the time the credit cardcompany is gonna have their back. this is not an average, fair paypal dispute. paypal can rule in your favor, but it's ultimately up to the buyer'scredit card company...

as of now my paypal balance is negative the amount. i'm thinking about leaving it like that, never paying it, and changing all my bank account info andstarting over with paypal under a whole new account (unfortunately paypal has the market on lock, to do business online you need a paypal account)... my creditwill eventually have a bad mark on it from this, but i might just take the hit, as otherwise my credit is spotless, and i don't need credit for anythingany time soon (i've already bought a house, have a credit card, car, etc.)...

be careful out there sellers, this is a major hole in paypal's system. any seller can be scammed like this...

If youre a seller with a good rep, if you havent already stopped using paypal, do so now...
Use money orders

question, any mention on paypal's part about you not having signature confirmation? for orders over $250, you HAVE to have signature confirmation accordingto their seller protection policy.

is it possible to call the credit card issuer and ask that this persons account be looked at for fraud? if its been done here, i bet its been done before.. Aperson with a checkered past should be looked into. It;s like a person who gets into accidents for the claims. this person may doing chargeback afterchargeback.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the niketalk user named "dufflebaggirl" bought a pair of yeezys from me back in november.

i sent them, put delivery confirmation on 'em, never heard back, but checked the tracking and they were delivered.

stopped reading there...use SIGNATURE confirmation..cheapskate

had you gotten signature confirmation for an extra dollar like you are supposed to on orders over $250, paypal would have covered the loss. know the rules andyou won't get scammed.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

question, any mention on paypal's part about you not having signature confirmation? for orders over $250, you HAVE to have signature confirmation according to their seller protection policy.

is it possible to call the credit card issuer and ask that this persons account be looked at for fraud? if its been done here, i bet its been done before.. A person with a checkered past should be looked into. It;s like a person who gets into accidents for the claims. this person may doing chargeback after chargeback.

paypal didn't say anything to me about that.

how do i find out who their credit card issuer is? will paypal tell me?

btw, this buyer's email address is [email protected]...

if you guys know any clever things i can do other than fly to their house and start trouble, that'd be great.

if you search their user name, dufflebaggirl, they were trying to scam other NT'ers in the Milwaukee Update Post (read the whole thread)... and other threads:http://niketalk.yuku.com/search/tex...rchdate=0&beforeafter=after&orderby=relevance

you dont need paypal either...just get a merchant account accepted by ebay...i use moneybookers and buyers use credit/debit cards to have the money wireddirectly to my account

how bad is it on my credit to leave this amount unpaid to paypal?

they told me on the phone tonight they can't just take it from me, i have to pay it. it's up to me if i don't want to pay it or not... but it willbe reported to my credit. just wondering how bad that is when i apply for credit later (if i do, i don't have a reason to any time soon tho, maybe a caragain in the next few years)...

Solemj sounds familiar. I think I bought some jordans off of him on eBay a while back. That's grimey that he would do a chargeback. Post his info up andmaybe someone would pay him a visit for some money.

Similar thing happened to me. After selling like 22 Iphones without any trouble or scammers, on my last freaking one, this lady in brazil wants to file adispute saying it was never delivered. Not only did she file a dispute, she lied about how I contacted her through a different name and email...which wascomplete B.S. I sent paypal the shipping receipt and shipping confirmation, they still ruled in her favor. Luckily, when ever someone payed for the phone, Iwould transfer the funds to my bank account right away. So, basically paypal had to pay the $550 back, because i didn't have any funds available. Theysuspended my account till I paid them, but I just decided not mess with it again and never payed. They can't withdraw funds from your bank account, so theonly things I really lost was the ability to use paypal. Also, nothing on my credit either. They usually don't pursue you after awhile, because they knowif they'll most likely lose the case in court.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i actually heard paypal sends collection agencies after you for owing them money

they do, they might blow up my phone, but that's cool... don't mean i have to pay it... worst they can do is report it to my credit...

i'm gonna make some phone calls tomorrow, see how bad it will be for me to let my credit take a hit on this...

nice to know there's some options outside of using paypal online too...

can someone elaborate on what those options are some more?

i've had to stop buying things on ebay and from sellers on here due to my paypal balance being $550.00 in the negative and not wanting to pay it...

for the record, this was one of my first times ever selling something online... i thought i was covering my bases with the delivery confirmation... didn'tthink i needed signature confirmation too (i woulda gladly paid for it, but i don't recall them even offering it at the post office)... i hate it when ihave to sign for something, as i'm hardly ever home when they attempt delivery... i'd rather them just leave it on my front porch...

i hardly ever have to sign for anything... sounds like any time you receive a package that you didn't have to sign for you can just tell your credit cardcompany you didn't receive it and pull this same scam... so screwed up man...

i got caught with this a few years ago theyre gonna send it to a collection agency and give you a few warnings before they attack your credit.

at the end i took the L and my mom just paid for it for me i was only 17 back then

i bought 2 pairs of aqua 8s with a echeck on paypal knowing there wasnt money in my account and deleted and closed down all my accounts link to them after lol

^Just checked my paypal transactions and I did buy from him on eBay. The phone number on the paypal transaction page is (414) 377-1291

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Similar thing happened to me. After selling like 22 Iphones without any trouble or scammers, on my last freaking one, this lady in brazil wants to file a dispute saying it was never delivered. Not only did she file a dispute, she lied about how I contacted her through a different name and email...which was complete B.S. I sent paypal the shipping receipt and shipping confirmation, they still ruled in her favor. Luckily, when ever someone payed for the phone, I would transfer the funds to my bank account right away. So, basically paypal had to pay the $550 back, because i didn't have any funds available. They suspended my account till I paid them, but I just decided not mess with it again and never payed. They can't withdraw funds from your bank account, so the only things I really lost was the ability to use paypal. Also, nothing on my credit either. They usually don't pursue you after awhile, because they know if they'll most likely lose the case in court.

wow, are you sure you have no bad marks on your credit?

how long ago was it? it usually takes awhile for stuff to show up on your credit report.

i was thinking about starting a separate "spending account" with a different bank, and link that to a whole new paypal account, so i can still usepaypal... i wonder if they catch on due to you using the same info like name, address, phone number, etc, tho?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

here's the email, name, and address:

[email protected]

Dinh Pham
934 S 32nd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53215
United States

The "S" for South 32nd Street does not exist, it is just 32nd Street. The home phone should be (414)383-1580. And I have a feeling that Dinh is nothis name, but someone in his family... more coming soon.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Just checked my paypal transactions and I did buy from him on eBay. The phone number on the paypal transaction page is (414) 377-1291

thanx!

i think i found that same number on google somehow, just called it, got the same fast busy signal...

their account was closed on ebay, probably due to scamming people...

if you search their name on here and go thru the threads you can see they were trying to scam other NT'ers...

Back
Top Bottom