I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
vTR30lT.gif

This Right Here Done Made My Day! :rofl:

You Sir Are A God!

Last edited:
Damn the fam didnt have anything to do with the scam tho. Ya should be roasting him tho. Nah jk lol keep them ps"s coming

This ****** Pops Got That PermaCrust On His Lips Like Some Bad Punanny :lol:

Ol' Pilsubury Croissant Lip Havin *** ***** :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know what SWAT means but there's no reason for anyone to get into legal trouble. I just wanted my money back and thankfully my bank was able to do that.

Glad we didn't have to take it all the way. If they want to play with an NTer's money we can play with theirs.

Happy for you fam. I hope that scumbag comes back in here and gives us even more ammo to roast him.

Right! Was It Ever Even In Question That PP Was Gonna Deny Our Boys Claim?
laugh.gif

Yet you post this when quoting me. Contradiction much?
@coleworld Literally Just Posted That PP Wasn't Giving Him His Money Back
indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23  

Let, Me Ask You This, If You're Not Gonna Take The Time To Read This Thread And Research Where Things Stand, WHY ARE YOU HERE? Despite What You May Think, You're NOT Helping This Man By Restating What's Already Been Said Numerous Times In Here....
I provided the stuff he needed to know to resolve his issue. Yes, it may have been stated already, still valid info even though it was already resolved. I was trying to help, may not of been help because it's solved already, but you posting stuff like above makes it seem like he still needed it. At least I was trying to do something to help, what are you still doing here? NT police lmao? I had good intentions, you were the one being a jackass. Simply could of just said that the issue was resolved.

Last edited:
dontblikethat, you definitely seem to be back-tracking.

You came with animus when duke told you to go back and read the thread to discover that your nugget of wisdom had been mentioned and posted.

Everyone understands your good intentions, but it's definitely your fault that you didn't read the whole thread, as you mentioned.

Neither here nor there.

Last edited:
dontblikethat, you definitely seem to be back-tracking.

You came with animus when duke told you to go back and read the thread to discover that your nugget of wisdom had been mentioned and posted.

Everyone understands your good intentions, but it's definitely your fault that you didn't read the whole thread, as you mentioned.

Neither here nor there.
Already admitted that it was my fault that I didn't read back to know that the issue was resolved. But dude made it seem like it wasn't resolved with his post and was aiming hard for the NT police badge. Like you said, I had good intentions trying to help. He simply could of just said the issue was resolved and I would be on my way.

Exactly what he posted when quoting my initial post. That made me thought it wasn't resolved, but regardless, my fault for not going back thoroughly.
@coleworld Literally Just Posted That PP Wasn't Giving Him His Money Back
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Already admitted that it was my fault that I didn't read back to know that the issue was resolved. But dude made it seem like it wasn't resolved with his post and was aiming hard for the NT police badge. Like you said, I had good intentions trying to help. He simply could of just said the issue was resolved and I would be on my way.

Exactly what he posted when quoting my initial post. That made me thought it wasn't resolved, but regardless, my fault for not going back thoroughly.

Stupid anyway. Enough derailing. Can't we all just get along? :nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom