roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh Nt detects always come thru exposin :nthat:

Mribonit

U scum b...how u fraudin & got Albert from the color purple outchea rockin cutoff and 1 tees in 2014 takin selfies...step ya game up

DOG...... READ THE ******* THREAD!
mean.gif

SMH At Dudes Coming In Here Trying To Drop Knowledge Bombs Like They're Being Insightful, Without Even Reading What's Going On
eyes.gif

@coleworld Literally Just Posted That PP Wasn't Giving Him His Money Back
indifferent.gif
And obviously if you read my post, it says that if you used PP gift as payment, call your bank or CC to get a charge back.SMH at you for not knowing ish and tryna call me out. PP can't do crap against a CC or bank charge back. If he used PP balance on the other hand, then he might be screwed.

PP only rejected his claim because he used gift payment and that isn't covered by buyer protection so obviously he would get his claim rejected. Gift payment doesn't cover seller protection either. So a charge back through his CC or bank would work because Paypal has no say against it. What I'm telling him to do is NOT GO THROUGH PAYPAL, go directly to your bank or credit card company.

Last edited:
Smokey what you doing back there? I ain't the smartest person in the world but it looks like you taking a ****!

And obviously if you read my post, it says that if you used PP gift as payment, call your bank or CC to get a charge back.SMH at you for not knowing ish and tryna call me out. PP can't do crap against a CC or bank charge back. If he used PP balance on the other hand, then he might be screwed.

PP only rejected his claim because he used gift payment and that isn't covered by buyer protection so obviously he would get his claim rejected. Gift payment doesn't cover seller protection either. So a charge back through his CC or bank would work because Paypal has no say against it.

Saddest Part Is, You Actually Believe You're Spitting Unknown Knowledge :lol:

Like I Said, READ THE DAMN THREAD You Weasel!

Saddest Part Is, You Actually Believe You're Spitting Unknown Knowledge
laugh.gif

Like I Said, READ THE DAMN THREAD You Weasel!
Nobody got time to go through 20 pages. And you can always get your money back in the 45 days period. Obviously you would know that if you actually knew anything about PP transactions. He can easily just call his CC or bank and get a charge back, no need to deal with PP at all. It's not unknown knowledge but the fact that he's  trying to go through PP still and not directly for a charge back obviously means he ain't getting the right advice in this thread so far. You ain't helping either, saying he got his claim rejected. Who care what PP has to say. SMH at you for tryna call me out and now trying to insult me when I just told you what's up. Just leave.

Last edited:

DOG...... READ THE ******* THREAD!
mean.gif

SMH At Dudes Coming In Here Trying To Drop Knowledge Bombs Like They're Being Insightful, Without Even Reading What's Going On
eyes.gif

@coleworld Literally Just Posted That PP Wasn't Giving Him His Money Back
indifferent.gif

PP only rejected his claim because he used gift payment and that isn't covered by buyer protection so obviously he would get his claim rejected. Gift payment doesn't cover seller protection either. So a charge back through his CC or bank would work because Paypal has no say against it. What I'm telling him to do is NOT GO THROUGH PAYPAL, go directly to your bank or credit card company.
Bro..this hasnt been about paypal disputes since page 2 lol

Bro..this hasnt been about paypal disputes since page 2 lol
I mean, maybe I'm wrong here, but last I checked he didn't get his money back so far? I don't know, I might be wrong about that. Just providing alternatives to help him if he didn't get it back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom