I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
vTR30lT.gif
roll.gif

What is SWAT?

SWAT-ing is essentially getting a tactical unit sent somewhere as a prank/method of revenge.

Google Matt Weigman.

still reading through the thread and playing catch up. @Yeah yall been doing a great job :smokin

:lol: :lol: @ son's hat being ashy.

Bro..this hasnt been about paypal disputes since page 2 lol
I mean, maybe I'm wrong here, but last I checked he didn't get his money back so far? I don't know, I might be wrong about that. Just providing alternatives to help him if he didn't get it back yet.
He got it back.

But Ive been more active in this thread than OP has lol 

It aint about him no more.

Quote:

He got his money back fam.
Yup, all good then. Was just tryna help him out incase he didn't. Didn't want to bother reading the 20 pages prior lol, my mistake.
The thing is you weren't saying anything that had not already been discussed. You came in dropping knowledge that had already been dropped.

If you had read the thread you would have known that. That's what so much sole 23 was getting at.

[thread="591937"] [/thread]
Wtf this ***** be eatin vanilla cookies before every pic?
:rofl:

His pops is the selfie king

The true life bleedin Gums murphy

GAT DAMMIT :rofl:

Quote:

He got his money back fam.

Yup, all good then. Was just tryna help him out incase he didn't. Didn't want to bother reading the 20 pages prior lol, my mistake.
The thing is you weren't saying anything that had not already been discussed. You came in dropping knowledge that had already been dropped.
If you had read the thread you would have known that. That's what so much sole 23 was getting at.

zactly

Last edited:

Understand that, but he was also stating that dude already got his claim rejected by PP. So I insinuated that he didn't get his money back/his issue wasn't resolved yet, thus I provided more info.

Last edited:
Bro..this hasnt been about paypal disputes since page 2 lol

Right! Was It Ever Even In Question That PP Was Gonna Deny Our Boys Claim? :lol:

I mean, maybe I'm wrong here, but last I checked he didn't get his money back so far? I don't know, I might be wrong about that. Just providing alternatives to help him if he didn't get it back yet.

Let, Me Ask You This, If You're Not Gonna Take The Time To Read This Thread And Research Where Things Stand, WHY ARE YOU HERE? Despite What You May Think, You're NOT Helping This Man By Restating What's Already Been Said Numerous Times In Here.... :smh:

It's Time To Take Off That Pink Cape Of Yours And Go Swing Solo On A Playground Somewhere...

BYE DUMMY!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom