I've been scammed and I need the help of NT detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! Was It Ever Even In Question That PP Was Gonna Deny Our Boys Claim? :lol:

Yet you post this when quoting me. Contradiction much?

[@=http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/76554"So Much Sole 23" url="/t/591937/ive-been-scammed-and-i-need-the-help-of-nt-detectives/600#post_20506099"]
Let, Me Ask You This, If You're Not Gonna Take The Time To Read This Thread And Research Where Things Stand, WHY ARE YOU HERE? Despite What You May Think, You're NOT Helping This Man By Restating What's Already Been Said Numerous Times In Here....

I provided the stuff he needed to know to resolve his issue. Yes, it may have been stated already, still valid info even though it was already resolved. I was trying to help, may not of been help because it's solved already, but you posting stuff like above makes it seem like he still needed it. At least I was trying to do something to help, what are you still doing here? NT police lmao? I had good intentions, you were the one being a jackass. Simply could of just said that the issue was resolved.

Boy yall will find anything to argue about. That ish is done and over with.

Yall in the way of the lulz...arguing over nothin...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And this is part of the reason NT has become my favorite site over the last two years.

And yeah, unleash the hounds on this dude, he didn't right no wrongs, dudes bank did.

Lemmie find oud SR. ibonit takes a dump shirtless wit it a fedora and a saxophone
roll.gif

its a DARK DARK future andrew
laugh.gif

So this lame just got away with $400?

@Yeah, release that info you have. I'm curious.

His bank got his money back

The scammer didn't refund anything.

Yeah, feel free to release the hounds brah

And this is part of the reason NT has become my favorite site over the last two years.

And yeah, unleash the hounds on this dude, he didn't right no wrongs, dudes bank did.

Not Your Personal Army... Y'all cats want the hounds released, you put in the work. :lol:

ColeWorld got his money back. No need to go any further. If y'all want to do more damage, there is more than enough information in this thread.

Unless dude is on his GreenDot steez, PayPal has his account info. When they get that charge back, they'll get at Andrew. That's enough for me.

Last edited:
So this lame just got away with $400?

@Yeah, release that info you have. I'm curious.

His bank got his money back

The scammer didn't refund anything.

Yeah, feel free to release the hounds brah

Not Your Personal Army... Y'all cats want the hounds released, you put in the work. :lol:

ColeWorld got his money back. No need to go any further. If y'all want to do more damage, there is more than enough information in this thread.

Unless dude is on his GreenDot steez, PayPal has his account info. When they get that charge back, they'll get at Andrew. That's enough for me.

my man.

I miss the old days :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom