ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Anyone in the Bay going to see the guy in my avi on the 15th of Feb? He's got a show on the 14th too.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMINDING ME. I MISSED HIM LAST TIME..

No prob man :lol: I saw him last year at I Love This City but he didn't have the Teeth set-up, still was a live *** set you won't be disappointed.

Feed Me?

Where's he playing?

Regency Ballroom. Great Venue.

He has. Just probably not in a large venue.

Almost positive he didn't have a show here at all in 2012. Even a 'secret show'; general people may not attend, but they hear about it happening.

Any Nt'ers hitting up EDCNY?

I'll be there. Tried getting tickets at the $150 range this morning, but the process failed after I entered in all the info, and when I refreshed, they were sold out :smh: . Don't feel like spending $240ish right now, but may do the payment plan instead. Or just wait it out for the lineup/single day passes and buy one. A friend of mine deals with Pacha often, so maybe he can get tickets through them at a cheaper price.

Wish it was at Metlife again, since Citi Field is half the size, but it's much closer to me in Brooklyn, so that's a plus.

I'm in Brooklyn too... Trying to focus on buying SHM tickets first then from there I'll be aiming for EDC. Trying to do both days but I guess one will be fine. Help out a fellow NTer if you find out anything that can save some money. Much appreciated.

I've strayed away from the SHM-type sound for a while now, but no doubt will their show be worth going to. For sure will hit you up if my friend gets a batch of tickets to sell, or to help you out in general.

Loving this track, TJR at it again.

I have yet to see them live so this is a must for me to have in the books lol and thanks for looking out fam PM if anything. You play TJR's tracks with some huge *** speakers and bass you go nuts! I went to JackedNYE and when Rehab dropped "ode to oi" you don't understand how mental that place went ahaha it was such an unexpected drop.

I was there also, didn't enjoy that night to be honest. I think it was more the venue of Pier 94, I just had this weird vibe all night. The music was fine, the venue and crowd just threw me off a bit.

I can pretty much guarantee you SHM will be doing plenty of "reunions" in the future. If you miss out this time, there will be more in the future. And the individual DJs are essentially a one-man SHM show.

I agree i don't like the setup of pier 94 but when I saw knife party there it was amazing just seeing everyone go hard in the open area.

Not to be a music elitist cause I'm far from it but afrojack sucks. i just can't stand him, he has songs i like every now and then but ehh on his sets.

Literally refused to attend. hopefully i will be attending the SHM show, gotta see em just once.

Unrelated I'm on a streak of about 3-4 shows without sweatin (WOO!) trying to chill out til the summer / EDC :lol:

Not to be a music elitist cause I'm far from it but afrojack sucks. i just can't stand him, he has songs i like every now and then but ehh on his sets.

Haha, I'm the exact opposite. I barely like any Afrojack songs, but he KILLED IT when I saw him live.

Hella sad I missed Porter Robinson in the city, but I saw him at the Fox in Oakland last year right when he released "Language" and OMG.

Thanks for the heads up on Feed Me (WITH TEETH... YES). I'm about to buy a ticket if I can get my friends to go. NT
nthat.gif
meetup
nerd.gif
?

Bay Area heads, don't know if it's been posted but this site will show you pretty much all the shows in the Area

http://sfedm.com/

Last edited:
Been playing this song all day for the past week.

Tritonal is gonna be at Ruby Skye on the 28th... ughhh I'm gonna have to suck it up and go, even though I hate that venue

Last edited:
:lol: I'm getting owned right now... how the hell do you embed from soundcloud.

check out the clarity remix by brillz.

just chill and wait for the drop, blee dat.

Last edited:

Depends on what crowd he's playing for. His Jacked sets are pretty good. Also, I was talking to a DJ friend of mine who opened for Afrojack recently, and he came away surprisingly impressed by him.

late call but I guess I'm going to see SHM in SF on V-Day with some female friends bringing female friends that I can mac on
devil.gif
now I just need to catch up on SHM
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom