Its Time For The United States To Have A Serious Look At Gun Control Laws

LOL.. Sure... I know at least 3 people who have done it personally. Its not that hard if you know the right people.

You seen them shoot on full auto? They didn't do it with a few cheap parts I'll tell you that. Any gun head will Co sign.

it's people like you that have a mindset that you have to have a gun and that ownership has nothing to do with it.. the less people have guns, the less people die.. simple as that.. because irresponsible people+guns= kill..

Take away all guns and watch the crime rate rise. What's to stop the grimey dudes with guns now? Fear they might get stabbed? :lol: that's hardly a deterrent.

The innocent have no guns, the guilty have handguns. The innocent have handguns, the guilty have bombs.  Doesn't matter, what laws or lack thereof you enforce it won't stop somebody with the intent to kill. This isn't new things have been this way since the beginning of time. Crazies will be crazies.

With that said, I hope they torture dude for the rest of his life. Break his spirit and will. Make him wish he was dead. Every possible torture should be on the table for that dude and others like him.

Put one AK round in his chest and let him think about how they felt when they died I say.

Take away all guns and watch the crime rate rise. What's to stop the grimey dudes with guns now? Fear they might get stabbed? :lol: that's hardly a deterrent.

Canada's, Australia's, and UK's crime rates skyrocketed in the years following there gun bans. UK's has gone up over 80%.
Would you rather be robbed or killed?
or robbed and killed?

"crime"
possession of drugs
theft
vandalism

murder rates are wayyyyy down in those countries.

Last edited:
How many guns owners on NT have actually used their gun successfully to protect themselves?

I'm on the fence about this topic.

But I think you are ignorant if you can't figure out that: less guns = less murders.

It is without question in my mind that something built to harm/kill should be harder to obtain then guns now-a-days.

Last edited:
Time for the citizens of the United States to have a serious look at their culture.

You can't glorify guns and violence and then think that stricter gun laws will curtail violence.

Gotta deal with the root problem.

Time for the citizens of the United States to have a serious look at their culture.
You can't glorify guns and violence and then think that stricter gun laws will curtail violence.
Canada basically steals most if not all it's media content from the US. Why don't they have murder rates as high as the US?

Less guns available = less gun violence.

You always want the good people to have guns. The only way they get guns is if they are legal.

You never want the bad people to have guns. They will get guns whether they are legal or illegal.

Just my 2 cents

if someone has the mentality to ruthlessly spray a school / movie theatre, i'm sure their conviction will lead them to find a gun regardless of how strict gun laws are

nobody's going to stop like "gee willikurs, sure is hard to purchase a gun nowadays, guess i won't follow through with a massacre"

i honestly don't think finding a scapegoat for these situations will prevent any type of future occurrence, look how the public/media pointed fingers at marilyn manson, kurt cobain, rap, violent games/movies/tv, gun laws, etc.

pointing fingers won't help the situation

as naive as it may sound, i think it comes down to everyone treating each other with respect so that those in need / mental turmoil can confide in another person or at least seek help before they take drastic measures. Maybe they think that this revenge on society is the only possible solution to payback the pain that society has caused them.

then again, some people just like to watch the world burn

I'm sure in the end we will find out the movie theater shooter didn't obtain his guns through legal channels so yes we need stricter guns laws to let criminals WE REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME

I'm sure in the end we will find out the movie theater shooter didn't obtain his guns through legal channels so yes we need stricter guns laws to let criminals WE REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: Suspect Bought 4 Guns, 6,000 Rounds of Ammunition in Past 60 Days

http://abcnews.go.com/US/colorado-m...ught-guns-6000/story?id=16817842#.UAsehY4Tsy4

"All the ammunition he possessed, he possessed legally, all the weapons he possessed, he possessed legally, all the clips he possessed, he possessed legally," an emotional Oates said.

WTF does ANYONE need with an AR15?

Last edited:
Oh don't worry this case will def get a gun ban started in America... Just like 9/11 gave everyone the courage to support the Patriot Act... Or weeks after Occupy wall street comes to fruition suddenly SOPA and smaller bills just like it our being shoved down americas throat.

Because you know america could never be too safe. Funny how everytime the government starts to push an agenda to get rid of yet another one of our amendments a Truly sad tragedy shortly follows killing plenty of innocent people directly leading to people "fearing for their Safety" and Giving the Government permission to erase everything.

Because surely this is dangerous

and of course this is safe for the Us public

A society conceived in violence cannot exist without it.

American culture=Corporate culture. The people who make money off of trash aren't going to change anything.

The bloodshed will continue.

Last edited:
Yes, blame inorganic materials for our actions and thoughts.

As far as "Gun Control" goes...who is gonna do the controlling and with what? Exactly.... Our society is way to far over the edge violently to lower a gun without the "other" side (Governing enforcement) lowering theirs, nor should we allow ourselves to be ordained to as the "People".

Last edited:
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: Suspect Bought 4 Guns, 6,000 Rounds of Ammunition in Past 60 Days
http://abcnews.go.com/US/colorado-m...ught-guns-6000/story?id=16817842#.UAsehY4Tsy4
"All the ammunition he possessed, he possessed legally, all the weapons he possessed, he possessed legally, all the clips he possessed, he possessed legally," an emotional Oates said.
WTF does ANYONE need with an AR15?
An AR-15 is a common hunting rifle. Fully automatic weapons cannot be purchased at your gun store because it is illegal. They are semi-automatic, which makes the AR similar to a pistol.

For all of the anti-gun members here, do you realize why the second amendment was originally established?

id rather protect myself against a psycho with a gun with my own gun, not some law thats supposed to take the psycho's gun away.

in fact, i'd like to protect myself with a gun over anything else.

yall can feel protected by someone or something else.

i'll rely on me, at the end of the day.

no idea how yall don't identify with this post.

Back
Top Bottom