It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

My beard is starting to blossom in random patches. Hopefully a couple weeks and it fills out

My beard is starting to blossom in random patches. Hopefully a couple weeks and it fills out

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Horrible got sentencing for charge I got last year tomorrow.... my 21st B Day is on the 20th... Im praying I have to do no time

I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about fappin, not real life, not real life, not real life, but we're talking about fappin. Not the real life that we go out there and die for and live every day like it's our last but we're talking about fappin man. How do you not get that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about fappin. We're talking about fappin man. We're talking about fappin. We're talking about fappin. We're not talking about real life. We're talking about fappin. You've come to the message board, and you;ve clicked the thread, read the posts, seen the question, but we're talking about fappin right now. 

Horrible got sentencing for charge I got last year tomorrow.... my 21st B Day is on the 20th... Im praying I have to do no time

I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about fappin, not real life, not real life, not real life, but we're talking about fappin. Not the real life that we go out there and die for and live every day like it's our last but we're talking about fappin man. How do you not get that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about fappin. We're talking about fappin man. We're talking about fappin. We're talking about fappin. We're not talking about real life. We're talking about fappin. You've come to the message board, and you;ve clicked the thread, read the posts, seen the question, but we're talking about fappin right now. 

It's gonna be easy to abstain from ______..... I feel aight though.

EDIT- Are we allowed to have sex this month?

It's gonna be easy to abstain from ______..... I feel aight though.

EDIT- Are we allowed to have sex this month?

awesome!

1) brought in a $4.4M dollar deal for my company, before fiscal year end = props from my VP
2) brand new fiscal year at my company = chill times, whole team leaving at like 3pm, everyone hoopin after work
2) bay area sports championship (really an A's fan though)
3) just broke my $15K savings goal
4) going to Chicago, IL in a week
5) new tv, new dslr, new xbox
6) 22nd bday coming up in a few weeks

oops, just realized this thread is about No-Fap-November.
frown.gif

awesome!

1) brought in a $4.4M dollar deal for my company, before fiscal year end = props from my VP
2) brand new fiscal year at my company = chill times, whole team leaving at like 3pm, everyone hoopin after work
2) bay area sports championship (really an A's fan though)
3) just broke my $15K savings goal
4) going to Chicago, IL in a week
5) new tv, new dslr, new xbox
6) 22nd bday coming up in a few weeks

oops, just realized this thread is about No-Fap-November.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

well my birthday is coming up on the 17th and thanksgiving is coming up after that...so I'm feeling a little excited
I guess you're not taking part in any of the month's fads
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
OHHHHH
My Birthday is the 17th too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

well my birthday is coming up on the 17th and thanksgiving is coming up after that...so I'm feeling a little excited
I guess you're not taking part in any of the month's fads
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
OHHHHH
My Birthday is the 17th too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

eyes.gif

good luck with that philly5fan.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

eyes.gif

good luck with that philly5fan.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

embarassed.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

NO. MUST. NOT. FAP.

I needa make it through the month.,,, THIS IS GONNA BE HARD AS #*!!! (no pun intended) (no ayo)
If you really want to make it through the month, you can either cut off your hands (although I'm sure you'll just turn to bagels and donuts) or take long deep breaths and constantly remind yourself that this will make you a more discipline human being, which will be better for your body, mind and spirit in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom