It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

embarassed.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

NO. MUST. NOT. FAP.

I needa make it through the month.,,, THIS IS GONNA BE HARD AS #*!!! (no pun intended) (no ayo)
If you really want to make it through the month, you can either cut off your hands (although I'm sure you'll just turn to bagels and donuts) or take long deep breaths and constantly remind yourself that this will make you a more discipline human being, which will be better for your body, mind and spirit in the long run.

I went a month before without doing it. I personally didn't have problem after the 5-7 day mark and never thought about it. I've held off so far and I should be good by the end of the week.

And atleast the beard is going just peachy
pimp.gif

I went a month before without doing it. I personally didn't have problem after the 5-7 day mark and never thought about it. I've held off so far and I should be good by the end of the week.

And atleast the beard is going just peachy
pimp.gif

feeling ok, but i really need to find a job. I've got a lil money saved up but it's running out fast. I really need to start working soon. thanks.

feeling ok, but i really need to find a job. I've got a lil money saved up but it's running out fast. I really need to start working soon. thanks.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Horrible got sentencing for charge I got last year tomorrow.... my 21st B Day is on the 20th... Im praying I have to do no time

I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about fappin, not real life, not real life, not real life, but we're talking about fappin. Not the real life that we go out there and die for and live every day like it's our last but we're talking about fappin man. How do you not get that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about fappin. We're talking about fappin man. We're talking about fappin. We're talking about fappin. We're not talking about real life. We're talking about fappin. You've come to the message board, and you;ve clicked the thread, read the posts, seen the question, but we're talking about fappin right now. 
eyes.gif

good luck with that philly5fan.
Damn son, it was a joke. Why so serious?
Spoiler [+]

classic-allen-iverson-rant.jpg

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Horrible got sentencing for charge I got last year tomorrow.... my 21st B Day is on the 20th... Im praying I have to do no time

I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about fappin, not real life, not real life, not real life, but we're talking about fappin. Not the real life that we go out there and die for and live every day like it's our last but we're talking about fappin man. How do you not get that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about fappin. We're talking about fappin man. We're talking about fappin. We're talking about fappin. We're not talking about real life. We're talking about fappin. You've come to the message board, and you;ve clicked the thread, read the posts, seen the question, but we're talking about fappin right now. 
eyes.gif

good luck with that philly5fan.
Damn son, it was a joke. Why so serious?
Spoiler [+]

classic-allen-iverson-rant.jpg

damn, it's only been 3 days. Feels like a month for real. If I could just make it 10 days I feel I could make it the rest of the way

damn, it's only been 3 days. Feels like a month for real. If I could just make it 10 days I feel I could make it the rest of the way

A lil stressed.. working, tryna get my rent situated. Got midterms coming up so I been on that.. Been doing a lot of other things and extracurriculars but ultimately just tryna make that money and get the grades.

A lil stressed.. working, tryna get my rent situated. Got midterms coming up so I been on that.. Been doing a lot of other things and extracurriculars but ultimately just tryna make that money and get the grades.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

still in it but the urge is getting stronger 
tired.gif
 didn't rub one out 2 days before the first so i'm technically on day 5 
frown.gif

still in it but the urge is getting stronger 
tired.gif
 didn't rub one out 2 days before the first so i'm technically on day 5 
frown.gif

I'm feeling pretty good about the next two months. Black Ops drops a week from now, NBA Jam drops two weeks from now, then theres the Holiday season and this epic New Years Eve concert I'm going to.

I've had a good year.

I'm feeling pretty good about the next two months. Black Ops drops a week from now, NBA Jam drops two weeks from now, then theres the Holiday season and this epic New Years Eve concert I'm going to.

I've had a good year.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if you intended that to sound the way it did in my head, then bravo son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if you intended that to sound the way it did in my head, then bravo son
laugh.gif

Back