It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

month and 1/2 of school left
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

wow there are some lames on nt cant go a day without fapping though?

There isn't anyone lamer than someone who can't take a joke. Weak.
30t6p3b.gif
This isn't a joke tho ...

Well the premise isn't. And it being difficult isn't a joke. I'm not ashamed about that either. No man should be. A month without is difficult. 
It being torture one day in, like my post suggested, is a joke.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

wow there are some lames on nt cant go a day without fapping though?

There isn't anyone lamer than someone who can't take a joke. Weak.
30t6p3b.gif
This isn't a joke tho ...

Well the premise isn't. And it being difficult isn't a joke. I'm not ashamed about that either. No man should be. A month without is difficult. 
It being torture one day in, like my post suggested, is a joke.

Always some dudes that come in here thinking their nonconformists by being oblivious to how this is all for fun.

Always some dudes that come in here thinking their nonconformists by being oblivious to how this is all for fun.

So-So.  Light headed and strep throat.  Haven't been sleeping too well because I just moved with my sis for the moment and been sleeping on her couch instead of my bed, but living rent free so im not complaining.  Just moved from nj to md so im trying to adjust.  It is country out here but things was not happening in jersey so I had to make a move.  Got a shorty now so no need for the fap, my shorty does me right.  Other than that I'm good, got a job lined up down here, another one of my peoples from jersey is down here so I have somebody to chill with.  Thats about it.

So-So.  Light headed and strep throat.  Haven't been sleeping too well because I just moved with my sis for the moment and been sleeping on her couch instead of my bed, but living rent free so im not complaining.  Just moved from nj to md so im trying to adjust.  It is country out here but things was not happening in jersey so I had to make a move.  Got a shorty now so no need for the fap, my shorty does me right.  Other than that I'm good, got a job lined up down here, another one of my peoples from jersey is down here so I have somebody to chill with.  Thats about it.

This is a lot more difficult than I thought. Especially now that I'm focused on it and have to remind myself. Longest I went was like 2 or 3 weeks. Lets see if I can hit that month 
pimp.gif

This is a lot more difficult than I thought. Especially now that I'm focused on it and have to remind myself. Longest I went was like 2 or 3 weeks. Lets see if I can hit that month 
pimp.gif

Horrible got sentencing for charge I got last year tomorrow.... my 21st B Day is on the 20th... Im praying I have to do no time

Horrible got sentencing for charge I got last year tomorrow.... my 21st B Day is on the 20th... Im praying I have to do no time

going good... but that white woman appreciation thread could have waited a month to start up...

going good... but that white woman appreciation thread could have waited a month to start up...

Back
Top Bottom