It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

Feeling good, my favorite time of the year. Thankingiving is around the corner and my birthday is next month, then Christmas, and finally New Years. Got damn I love it!!

Feeling good, my favorite time of the year. Thankingiving is around the corner and my birthday is next month, then Christmas, and finally New Years. Got damn I love it!!

Going strong in NVN and life's going pretty good hopefully it stays that way
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

wow there are some lames on nt cant go a day without fapping though?

There isn't anyone lamer than someone who can't take a joke. Weak.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

wow there are some lames on nt cant go a day without fapping though?

There isn't anyone lamer than someone who can't take a joke. Weak.
30t6p3b.gif

You know you're getting old when you look forward toTax season, more than christmas. Ever since I got married 2 years ago, christmas leaves me broke. Tax season does the exact opposite. Can I get an amen?

You know you're getting old when you look forward toTax season, more than christmas. Ever since I got married 2 years ago, christmas leaves me broke. Tax season does the exact opposite. Can I get an amen?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

just read the first post. JRS.....u ever keep in contact with the girl from the car? winkwinknudgenudge
Nah, he doesn't talk to the broad, but the herpes visits him often.
My man, Willy
smokin.gif

Nah, haven't spoken to or seen her since. She did write on my friends FB (the dude that introduced us), though, so I know her first name now, but I like to pretend that I don't. It's easier to get over the warts that way.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

just read the first post. JRS.....u ever keep in contact with the girl from the car? winkwinknudgenudge
Nah, he doesn't talk to the broad, but the herpes visits him often.
My man, Willy
smokin.gif

Nah, haven't spoken to or seen her since. She did write on my friends FB (the dude that introduced us), though, so I know her first name now, but I like to pretend that I don't. It's easier to get over the warts that way.

Back
Top Bottom