It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

feel like given in that's how i feel
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Job is good.

Giants winning the World Series aside, it's been a good year so far.

Going on a fast food binge (not OD though) 'cause I'm giving it up next year, both for monetary and health reasons
ohwell.gif
I've been on a chocolate binge the past couple of days because of all the leftover Halloween candy. Practically no one came to my house, Smh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stay strong, homie.

Not good.
Got robbed at gun point yesterday and I'm still pretty shooked about it.

Damn, that's messed up. Maybe it'll help if you make a post or talk about it with someone.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Job is good.

Giants winning the World Series aside, it's been a good year so far.

Going on a fast food binge (not OD though) 'cause I'm giving it up next year, both for monetary and health reasons
ohwell.gif
I've been on a chocolate binge the past couple of days because of all the leftover Halloween candy. Practically no one came to my house, Smh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stay strong, homie.

Not good.
Got robbed at gun point yesterday and I'm still pretty shooked about it.

Damn, that's messed up. Maybe it'll help if you make a post or talk about it with someone.

You do feel some sort of energy in the beginning, probably a placebo effect from all the no fap propaganda.
It'll turn around at around 15-20 day mark. Your body and mind will crave it, like a crackhead.

You do feel some sort of energy in the beginning, probably a placebo effect from all the no fap propaganda.
It'll turn around at around 15-20 day mark. Your body and mind will crave it, like a crackhead.

It's all good man. I don't feel like creating stress for my family.
I saw their faces and I got their cellphone, they will get their just desserts. Once I track them down, they're going to pay.

It's all good man. I don't feel like creating stress for my family.
I saw their faces and I got their cellphone, they will get their just desserts. Once I track them down, they're going to pay.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Yep this has happend b4, ill get to that point and watch something telling myself I wont do it, but end up doin it anyways.
this time feels different since a good number of nters are participating in this nFn event

Back
Top Bottom