It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

oh wait, this thread is about fapping? i thought op was genuinely concerned about my well-being.
ohwell.gif
Oh shush
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I think this is a no #NoFapNovember thread in disguise...

Feeling jumpy. Need to learn how to transfer this sexual energy into other outlets
Watch some TV dude. Preferably on HBO...at 2 am. 

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I think this is a no #NoFapNovember thread in disguise...

Feeling jumpy. Need to learn how to transfer this sexual energy into other outlets
Watch some TV dude. Preferably on HBO...at 2 am. 

feelin iight, hopefully i wont have to take another dookie today
30t6p3b.gif

but other than that, beard growin, workin on this nofappnovember.

feelin iight, hopefully i wont have to take another dookie today
30t6p3b.gif

but other than that, beard growin, workin on this nofappnovember.

I need more damn hobbies aside from fitness/nutrition.
That stuff only takes a few hours a week....

I need more damn hobbies aside from fitness/nutrition.
That stuff only takes a few hours a week....

Seeing as how people are actually posting how they really feel, my life has been horrible since I started university and I hate commuting

But in reply to OP getting through that first day was a challenge
laugh.gif

Seeing as how people are actually posting how they really feel, my life has been horrible since I started university and I hate commuting

But in reply to OP getting through that first day was a challenge
laugh.gif

My internship term ended last week so now I'm unemployed looking for a job again.

I'm supposed to hear form the company I interned at regarding an open position, so aside from that and applying to other jobs it's pretty meh. I'm trying to set some goals for myself if I don't get employed right away, it's tough because you don't know when you will get that break.

My internship term ended last week so now I'm unemployed looking for a job again.

I'm supposed to hear form the company I interned at regarding an open position, so aside from that and applying to other jobs it's pretty meh. I'm trying to set some goals for myself if I don't get employed right away, it's tough because you don't know when you will get that break.

Job is good.

Giants winning the World Series aside, it's been a good year so far.

Going on a fast food binge (not OD though) 'cause I'm giving it up next year, both for monetary and health reasons
ohwell.gif

Job is good.

Giants winning the World Series aside, it's been a good year so far.

Going on a fast food binge (not OD though) 'cause I'm giving it up next year, both for monetary and health reasons
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wiredz3

I think this was suppose to be about no fap month. Not dead grandpa anniversary.
this is so messed up, not even funny

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Entire body aches. Had a seizure during class. Been seeing double for the last 3 hours. Started crying in the middle of day. Thinking about committing a felony.

This is tough.
this had me crying

Originally Posted by wiredz3

I think this was suppose to be about no fap month. Not dead grandpa anniversary.
this is so messed up, not even funny

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Entire body aches. Had a seizure during class. Been seeing double for the last 3 hours. Started crying in the middle of day. Thinking about committing a felony.

This is tough.
this had me crying

Back
Top Bottom