.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

smh.gif
SERIOUS

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

roll.gif
at all you bammas repeatedly asking how much for a jesus piece? I posted a few pages back. Well anyway, about 10 G's for a solid jesus piece. Probably more for the jacob since it has more diamonds. If you want to be a baller on a budget, you can probably find a hollow one starting at 2 Gs.

and of course a decent sized chain will run you another 8Gs.

laugh.gif
your wrong

I saw Lawrence Roberts the other day and he had a Jesus piece from a mold I had never seen before. It appeared to have the enamel paint on it like Kanye's,but it was a completely unfamiliar structure - not one I've seen in any of the Jewelry posts or any of the local jewelry places. He also had the yellowgold Breitling Bentley.

smile.gif
Young Easy wrote:

roll.gif
at all you bammas repeatedly asking how much for a jesus piece? I posted a few pages back. Well anyway, about 10 G's for a solid jesus piece. Probably more for the jacob since it has more diamonds. If you want to be a baller on a budget, you can probably find a hollow one starting at 2 Gs.

laugh.gif
your wrong

I'm wrong? PM Ben for a quote on the jacob homie. moyopoyo's quote is for alightweight piece.

I've yet to see anyone who can make a VS diamond jacob jesus mold piece for less then us.

his retail for that yellow one was almost $30,000 without the chain.
overpriced or not, he still got appraisals somehow to be over that from a legit outside gem lab.

we sold 1 jesus head (a jacob one) to an NTer for $14,000 when gold was $613 an oz over a year ago via PM.
and also, diamond prices go up too just for your information

that was a bargain. remember, it's literally 4x the weight of the jesus pieces out there.

I'm not the end all at all. We're not. But we do make the highest quality jewelry out there for our prices and make them fast.

smile.gif
Young Easy wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif
your wrong

I'm wrong? PM Ben for a quote on the jacob homie. moyopoyo's quote is for a lightweight piece.

10 Gs? Not in this economy and def not for the piece using Jacob's mold. 10 Gs is pretty much a steal. You're looking at a little over 12 for14kt...and then maybe 14-16 for 18 kt. I'm not hoping, but if I play my cards right...I could beat those prices soon enough. And I'm not %+#$$@! withanything but the Jacob Mold.
Originally Posted by moyopoyo

jmoneybaggz, who are you and what do you do?

Jay the Jeweler...
what do you do
Design Custom Jewelry....

skip kicks...I got at you.

hol up, i know DAMN well Driva aint pay close to no 10G's for his Jacob Jesus with or withoutstones...I know there's N's out there who got they hands on it like jmoneybaggz
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I've yet to see anyone who can make a VS diamond jacob jesus mold piece for less then us.

his retail for that yellow one was almost $30,000 without the chain.
overpriced or not, he still got appraisals somehow to be over that from a legit outside gem lab.

we sold 1 jesus head (a jacob one) to an NTer for $14,000 when gold was $613 an oz over a year ago via PM.
and also, diamond prices go up too just for your information

that was a bargain. remember, it's literally 4x the weight of the jesus pieces out there.

I'm not the end all at all. We're not. But we do make the highest quality jewelry out there for our prices and make them fast.

Well im seriously interested in coppin one...so what are the chances of gettin even a NON-VS jesus piece for less? possibly VS2? I'm talkin boutspendin 10-12k....somewhere in that range..yay or nay?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

hol up, i know DAMN well Driva aint pay close to no 10G's for his Jacob Jesus with or without stones...I know there's N's out there who got they hands on it like jmoneybaggz
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
exactly
Ben im not doubting your work, at that level, for thatprice. that 14k aint bad at all. and jacob charging 30k plus, he DESERVE to go to jail. dude can bend over and suck himself for that price.

laugh.gif
trust me g as much as you talk about it and from what we've seen idont think nobody doubts yall got that fie...

but you still dont have to pay that much, for a very DECENT jacob mold jesus piece that isnt hollow. you thinking on a whole nother level with icee fresh andyall work in mind and your vs1 standards....

*sidenote* the francos on a jesus piece, nah joe. yall gotta stop that....

I think there are a few variables that Ben is leaving out and we are oblivious to.
thats the best kind of situation for most jewelers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom