.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
@ Les wedding band� & the Focus Diamonds Black Ones

is this a jacob jesus?

nah this is...
3150ob7.jpg

Oh yeah anyone seen this dude Yung Berg's Transformers piece? looks ill and heavy
pimp.gif

2007-0428_radio-one_spring-fest_concert_slim-thug.jpg

I heard this piece is has treated diamonds any truth
nerd.gif

2007-0428_radio-one_spring-fest_concert_mike-jones.jpg

23_flip_lgl.jpg

OD imo
sick.gif
alien.gif

2007-0428_radio-one_spring-fest_concert_young-joc.jpg

An I kno mase was the one in the range rover in Atl with tha lil boy but I coulda sworn it was Joc cause dude alwayz looks suspect.
tired.gif

2007-0426_fabolous-at-ed-hardy-clothing_launch.jpg

another pic of thugga's piece
slim-thug-greedy-genius-sf2-3.jpg

johnnydang.jpg

102605bunbsolopiece.jpg

music_roundup5-3.jpg

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

pimp.gif
eek.gif
@ Les wedding band� & the Focus Diamonds Black Ones

is this a jacob jesus?

nah this is...
3150ob7.jpg

Oh yeah anyone seen this dude Yung Berg's Transformers piece? looks ill and heavy
pimp.gif

�I seen that video earlier, that piece isn't even shining
sick.gif

Can anyone answer my question
Im looking for a jesus piece, I dont want anything too expensive but i want something decenT
Gold pendant and chain
what price range can i expect?

I heard this piece is has treated diamonds any truth
nerd.gif

99.99% of the colored diamonds in hip hop jewelry is treated. i'm sure slim thug's piece has treated diamonds. ben's cali piece hastreated yellow diamonds, joc's h has treated yellow and blue diamonds, and i've never used colored diamonds that aren't treated except for a fewengagement rings.

I'm gonna start producing those Jacob Jesus joints. And 1 in a billion, if somebody is using your pics and claiming that your pieces are his, then youshould put an end to that. I mean there is so much you can do, but that's just corny.

Diamond Stud Chain....
pimp.gif

youngjeezysig8cd.jpg

Jay-Z_Biography_2.jpg

This is the sexiest piece of hip hop jewelry ever created. Point Blank. I ain't never like chains, but when I saw Jay with the diamond stud chain I wantedone so bad. I think it was "Girl's Best Friend" or "Money Ain't A Thing" he first had them joints on. It was called a tennisnecklace because it resembled the tennis bracelet. Either way, this is the best necklace for any man. It's too classy. Even with a medallion on it,it's never tacky.

I think that's the tennis necklace he got on. It looks small, but that's the first time I saw that chain or anything like it.

ive been through 3 or 4 stud chains, i love them because you can wear them with anything including nicer type shirts that wouldnt look right with longerheavier chains

its hard to find ones that lay and sit right on your chest, i had one joint that was always turning to the side

Older picture but I always thought it was kinda funny (not for the reasons that Prodigy may have though). Seein that a few people are talkin about stonechains and all, can anyone give some specs on this one (well I always thought it was just one long one wrapped around, maybe it's two):
prodigyla6.jpg

roll.gif
at all you bammas repeatedly asking how much for a jesus piece? I posted a few pagesback. Well anyway, about 10 G's for a solid jesus piece. Probably more for the jacob since it has more diamonds. If you want to be a baller on a budget,you can probably find a hollow one starting at 2 Gs.

and of course a decent sized chain will run you another 8Gs.

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Can anyone answer my question
Im looking for a jesus piece, I dont want anything too expensive but i want something decenT
Gold pendant and chain
what price range can i expect?

the cheapest jesus piece we have is around $1,400. if you add a solid franco you're looking at around $2,200 (max. $3,000) more, but if you need ahollow franco it's probably gonna be around $1,000 (max. $1,500) more.
this is as cheap as it gets. if you go any lower price range you're lookingat poor quality stones and a cheap chain that you're asking to break. if you're on a budget, go for a hollow franco now and eventually upgrade to asolid one. good luck :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom