.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

FreshProduct wrote:

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lucky you silly as hell thinkin you cant be touched. Not even that, kids would key the hell outta ya car and all other stuff cuz you actin OD.

I'd buy their neighborhood and have em living on the streets
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gentrification *****
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
Real Spit, this kid FreshProduct has become one of the most annoying Nters in a good minute. One of the worst posters. I'm not even flaming, but duke don't bring noting to the table. He the cat that just came to freeload on grub and laugh at all the jokes, then dip and not do the dishes. No insight whatsoever, but homie is everywhere with the "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" or the pointless co-signing. Pathetic...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Yep.. I'm sure my dream of becoming a celebrity will come true.. nice toknow someone is watching my every move.. if you were the Paparazzi, I'd appreciate it... but since you're not.. %@#! off
happy.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yea that last thread is gone.

that kid with the sultan of dubai connect needa come back. NT messin up the DUBAI summit connect.

man, from what I read and saw, that kid was the next sap to be on MTV's Sweet 16.

I know some people are gonna disagree, but I'm glad I didn't grow up stupidly rich, like with 10-20 exotic cars in my parents/relatives garages. Because while the money is GREAT (not hating on the riches), more than often, those kids are brats and never understand the true value of hard work/money.

Plus they got people who have no place hanging around them (20-22 year olds) trying to latch on for the cash. That kid lives the life of a child celebrity, except he's not famous.

Naw Joe if I was rich, I would still go to HS in the hood and just act OD ignorant on cats, like pull up in a Lambo at Prom with some random Celeb chick and stuff, and walk down the hall ways slaping chicks in the face with money and stuff.
roll.gif

Nah....

You woulda got ++#$@% up _'s woulda caught you in the bathroom/Gym Locker room everyday...

Unless you bought your friends or you was just that cool %%* dude who didn't really flaunt...Which is not what you depicted.

trust me, I would never had a hand laid on me unless it was some skeezo tryna rub my hair
pimp.gif

Yeah...They'd be rubbing your hair alright...

Right after them LD/B.E.H kids stomped that $@% out and took your wallet and your jewels...

"Lucky, you OK? Nayshawn and them just beat your $@%"...

Unless of course, you got goons/security on your side. Then, you good money
happy.gif

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

Yes i'm black, but i can't stand when i see all these people spending all their money on a damn chain and have nothing to show for it,....ignorance and ****ism at it's finest
feed him to the fishes...

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep.. I'm sure my dream of becoming a celebrity will come true.. nice to know someone is watching my every move.. if you were the Paparazzi, I'd appreciate it... but since you're not.. %@#! off
happy.gif
[/color]

Homie...don't pipe yourself one bit. I know thinking I'm watchin your every move will make you feel much better about yourself. It might even boostthat vulnerable...weak ego of yours. Dreams of celebrity hunh? You need attention that bad? I can tell, do you do though playboy.

And LuckyLuchiano(nice sn btw), I don't get the Savio reference, sorry fam. You should be worrying about filling out applications at temp agencies soyou can that guap to terrorize the Polo outlets this summer.

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep.. I'm sure my dream of becoming a celebrity will come true.. nice to know someone is watching my every move.. if you were the Paparazzi, I'd appreciate it... but since you're not.. %@#! off
happy.gif
[/color]

Homie...don't pipe yourself one bit. I know thinking I'm watchin your every move will make you feel much better about yourself. It might even boost that vulnerable...weak ego of yours. Dreams of celebrity hunh? You need attention that bad? I can tell, do you do though playboy.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Make me feel better about myself?[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wake up, say a prayer and feel like I'm the *@@$, I don't need attention from you.. Icould care less.. but most importantly..what hole did you call from?! I've never seen you post on NT..NEVER!!!.. yet you come attacking me like somelowlife e-thug.. "real spit"
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
.. *#%%* shut ya face, RockStarGetMoney? .. sigh, you must've beencaught up in that movement a year or two back huh? ..Carry on kiddo .. You're looking for MY attention and sadly enough I stooped down to give it to you,but I will no longer address you[/color]
Quick question - yo, why you over here?
It's so many hos in here
My office hours 9 to 5, whydon'tya call me there?
It's so many hos in here
I don't mean to be rude dude
But whydon'tya disappear?
It's so many hos in here
I understand you got issues, but I really don't care
It's so many hos in here
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll let Hov talk for me
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've always been a fan of this piece.. just[/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd never wear it, a bit too much for me.. but it's just sick
pimp.gif
[/color]
ra3j20.jpg

24liw76.jpg

t80tpw.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is more of my speed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

20sj4hi.jpg

[/color]

I agree, that NJD piece is just disgusting
eek.gif
. The Game needs to givehim a raise so he can get the rubies flooded all the way
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Can't front after watching The Game's new video I'm feeling that new Black Wall Street Piece.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I kinda feel the same way. If I was rapper, last thing on my mind would to be put millions of dollars around my neck or finger. I understand why they do it, to show off, show off the money since you can't rock money around your neck, but still waaaay to gaudy for me.

Or can you?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I kinda feel the same way. If I was rapper, last thing on my mind would to be put millions of dollars around my neck or finger. I understand why they do it, to show off, show off the money since you can't rock money around your neck, but still waaaay to gaudy for me.

Or can you?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I was wonderin what the hell happened, other one just vanished. I only posted a few pictures from like 2002 in it but still. I really only joined thismessage board to get info on the Air Tech Challenge retros they did in 07 but forgot the password to this lame screen name. Those sneakers were horribleanyways. Then I was doin a web search for jewels and found volume 9 (the one that just got deleted).

Anyways, for anyone complainin, peep the older threads about jewels-people were droppin knowledge, ETC. There's still pages from the last edition in theGoogle cache.

For anybody complaining about jewelry bein a waste of money-I've had some 14 karat gold come in handy for emergencies while I was still learning how thehell to manage money. Nowadays even some weak 10 karat gold could go a long way. But enough of that poor man stuff, carry on with the thread.....

(edited for {misspelled} curse words, I ain't tryin to get banned)

z_DSCN5243CROPPRO.JPG

just copped this today (nearly identical, pics from the stores site), F color VS-1 clarity 4.5 ct 18k as my wedding band

Back
Top Bottom