.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

that wedding band is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Game got a new piece same design as I posted in the Vol.9 thread.....
2nhjdqw.jpg

That thing was shining like crazy when he was on 106. But what I don't get is if he had his right hand man Ben making previous work and knows that theydo a good job and all then why mess with other jewelers?

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

z_DSCN5243CROPPRO.JPG

just copped this today (nearly identical, pics from the stores site), F color VS-1 clarity 4.5 ct 18k as my wedding band

if you gone go out thats the only way to go
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

z_DSCN5243CROPPRO.JPG

just copped this today (nearly identical, pics from the stores site), F color VS-1 clarity 4.5 ct 18k as my wedding band

I don't wear rings but if I could get this I definitely would. How much did this run you?

imma get that same ring in yellow gold and moissanite, yessir

when its that time for that same move
smokin.gif

How much can i scoop a Fresh Jesus piece pendant and chain for??
Im not trynna spend maaaaaaaadd bread, but i want something that yells out "Yo im doin it out here in these streets" na mean?
I want somethin fly..gold too
whats the price range?
Thanks

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Game got a new piece same design as I posted in the Vol.9 thread.....
2nhjdqw.jpg

That thing was shining like crazy when he was on 106. But what I don't get is if he had his right hand man Ben making previous work and knows that they do a good job and all then why mess with other jewelers?
Caus he either A)don't wanna pay Bens prices or B)other jewelers are givin it to him for free or real cheap or prob a combination of both....

z_DSCN5247CROPPRO.JPG

theres another pic, its on the site for 4600, I paid in the mid 3s....
I also got a matching one for wifey thats basically a much smaller 1 row version of it that will match her engagement ring setting as well..

^^ Nice man. Make it worth it. And
laugh.gif
@ how this thread's started. I didnt participate in the last thread, but I can only imagine how stupid it got.

JoRdaN DoN wrote:
Originally Posted by Frank Quarry

I got a feeling the normal contributors to this thread won't be posting until another week or two
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Tha Sun Child wrote:
What happened to the last one......?

2usudcl.gif
Several casualties.. i was watching the whole time but wasn't tryna body myself
laugh.gif

LAX got bodied lyk there was no tmr

laugh.gif
thank god
that fool was talking reckless every time i looked in there
i knew he was going to get bodied if he kept it up with his foolishness
im pretty sure hes looking at this right now
laugh.gif

Not the NLV Piece. This is another piece. The NLV Piece is going to be 100cts when it's all said & done. Stage 1 has been put on hold. I hope to havethat Stage 1 of the NLV Shield Piece done ASAP.....Please remember I am talking about a piece that weighs 3 lb's without ice. So the backplate & thetop of the piece alone is going to be 70cts. Then the sides will be another 30cts.

Ben let's WIN THE CHIP !!!!!

It's on Icee Fresh as far as the time line of when the joint gets done. They are very quick. My original NLV Piece was done in 5 days!!!!!!!!!

didn't even realize there was a new jewelry thread. since everyone seems to like eternity bands, i thought i'd post some. i might have pics of theyellow/yellow and white/white ones we did, but i'm not sure. i'm barely at the shop, and nobody ever takes pics.

ETERNITYBANDS.jpg

That thing was shining like crazy when he was on 106. But what I don't get is if he had his right hand man Ben making previous work and knows that they do a good job and all then why mess with other jewelers?

the game is going for the best deal in the end, and he's probably getting his #!%% for free, or near cost just to shout out the jeweler. meand ben aren't going to give a celebrity a good deal because he's a celebrity. on the other hand, most jewelers will take care of a celeb just to geta shoutout, or add to their resume.

also, tons of jewelers talk #!%% about other jewelers, which !!$#* it up for everyone. this jeweler in atlanta has pics of my jewelry on his myspace page. hesteals a lot of my customers by saying he made joc's h piece, zoe's circle piece, and more. no lie, people have come to my shop and tried to tell methat i didn't make joc's piece, lol. whatever, i really don't care. i'm not gonna trip over it. people who don't deal with a legitjeweler are asking for trouble anyways. you can't beat my price, or honesty. same with ben. our prices are higher than competitors for a reason. because we don't lie, and we give you quality work. we rely on return business, not one time sales to make a quick buck.

Forget that you needa get a lil mad. Dudes tryna steal ya wave an run with it. You're too cool a dude my man. Protect ya Rep.

Back
Top Bottom