.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yea that last thread is gone.

that kid with the sultan of dubai connect needa come back. NT messin up the DUBAI summit connect.

man, from what I read and saw, that kid was the next sap to be on MTV's Sweet 16.

I know some people are gonna disagree, but I'm glad I didn't grow up stupidly rich, like with 10-20 exotic cars in my parents/relatives garages. Because while the money is GREAT (not hating on the riches), more than often, those kids are brats and never understand the true value of hard work/money.

Plus they got people who have no place hanging around them (20-22 year olds) trying to latch on for the cash. That kid lives the life of a child celebrity, except he's not famous.

Naw Joe if I was rich, I would still go to HS in the hood and just act OD ignorant on cats, like pull up in a Lambo at Prom with some random Celeb chickand stuff, and walk down the hall ways slaping chicks in the face with money and stuff.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

that kid with the sultan of dubai connect needa come back. NT messin up the DUBAI summit connect.

man, from what I read and saw, that kid was the next sap to be on MTV's Sweet 16.

I know some people are gonna disagree, but I'm glad I didn't grow up stupidly rich, like with 10-20 exotic cars in my parents/relatives garages. Because while the money is GREAT (not hating on the riches), more than often, those kids are brats and never understand the true value of hard work/money.

Plus they got people who have no place hanging around them (20-22 year olds) trying to latch on for the cash. That kid lives the life of a child celebrity, except he's not famous.

Naw Joe if I was rich, I would still go to HS in the hood and just act OD ignorant on cats, like pull up in a Lambo at Prom with some random Celeb chick and stuff, and walk down the hall ways slaping chicks in the face with money and stuff.
roll.gif

Nah....

You woulda got ++#$@% up _'s woulda caught you in the bathroom/Gym Locker room everyday...

Unless you bought your friends or you was just that cool %%* dude who didn't really flaunt...Which is not what you depicted.

Them SSP pieces look mad frail. Like a wolf could run right up and snap one of them "S's" clean off.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Naw Joe if I was rich, I would still go to HS in the hood and just act OD ignorant on cats, like pull up in a Lambo at Prom with some random Celeb chick and stuff, and walk down the hall ways slaping chicks in the face with money and stuff.
roll.gif

Nah....

You woulda got ++#$@% up _'s woulda caught you in the bathroom/Gym Locker room everyday...

Unless you bought your friends or you was just that cool %%* dude who didn't really flaunt...Which is not what you depicted.

trust me, I would never had a hand laid on me unless it was some skeezo tryna rub my hair
pimp.gif

lucky you silly as hell thinkin you cant be touched. Not even that, kids would key the hell outta ya car and all other stuff cuz you actin OD.

lucky you silly as hell thinkin you cant be touched. Not even that, kids would key the hell outta ya car and all other stuff cuz you actin OD.

I'd buy their neighborhood and have em living on the streets
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Gentrification *****[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

I always liked gold chains but *$$* to have this expensive, huge, ******ish chain around your neck and not having anyhting else to show for it, like a good house, bank accounts, great and steady job, it seems pointless....

Ayyyoooo...
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

I always liked gold chains but *$$* to have this expensive, huge, ******ish chain around your neck and not having anyhting else to show for it, like a good house, bank accounts, great and steady job, it seems pointless....

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

sound like suttin one of them old black dudes at the barbershop would say when some rap video is on

indifferent.gif
cc72599e08adb8c1f6d1c649fc1a8c52540b98f.gif
N' erish eh'?

I would say something...But I gotta keep a low profile
glasses.gif
...word to 25series tires

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]I always liked gold chains but *$$* to have this expensive, huge, ******ish chain around your neck and not having anyhting else to show for it, like a good house, bank accounts, great and steady job, it seems pointless....[/color]

indifferent.gif
N' erish eh'?

glasses.gif
...word to 25 series tires

roll.gif

Son go in the corner and never come out.
FreshProduct wrote:

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gentrification *****
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
Real Spit, this kid FreshProduct has become one of the most annoying Nters in a good minute. One of the worst posters. I'm not even flaming,but duke don't bring noting to the table. He the cat that just came to freeload on grub and laugh at all the jokes, then dip and not do the dishes. Noinsight whatsoever, but homie is everywhere with the "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" or the pointless co-signing. Pathetic...

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]I always liked gold chains but *$$* to have this expensive, huge, ******ish chain around your neck and not having anyhting else to show for it, like a good house, bank accounts, great and steady job, it seems pointless....[/color]

indifferent.gif
N' erish eh'?

glasses.gif
...word to 25 series tires

man I wasn't trying to glorify it. I was just kinda shocked by it.

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

Son go in the corner and never come out.
FreshProduct wrote:

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gentrification *****
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
Real Spit, this kid FreshProduct has become one of the most annoying Nters in a good minute. One of the worst posters. I'm not even flaming, but duke don't bring noting to the table. He the cat that just came to freeload on grub and laugh at all the jokes, then dip and not do the dishes. No insight whatsoever, but homie is everywhere with the "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
" or the pointless co-signing. Pathetic...

Why you mad Savio?

vega.jpg

Back
Top Bottom