.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

can someone post good pics of the st michael please....
raid ninjahood's myspace.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

LOL on ebay now you can get your very own Johnny Dang Jordan piece. Its a piece of garbage, the gold work looks decent but the cloud setting, im sorry stone setting is terrible. If you cant flood it just dont do it. The flight looks ok as far as the setting goes but other than that
sick.gif
. Anyways without further ado...........

80e15ae65d3c1a03ef7ea3c3d2c27b6083e0067.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

LOL on ebay now you can get your very own Johnny Dang Jordan piece. Its a piece of garbage, the gold work looks decent but the cloud setting, im sorry stone setting is terrible. If you cant flood it just dont do it. The flight looks ok as far as the setting goes but other than that
sick.gif

Totally disrespectful....
laugh.gif
Look at her cockback thatright
roll.gif
Was that supposed to be a slap that turned into a punch??

BigLescobar, I am not a fan of jacob watches but damn that wedding band is serious. Very nice. Good job pickin up that 6.75, awesome watch and yea the back isgreat. My brothers got a little tight from the winter/summer change and he was to lazy to add back on a link whenever he took off his watch he had the rimimprint lol.

thx for the compliments guys, the ring is 4600 on the jewelers site i bought it from, I paid a little less then 3 for it if i remember correctly, now that igot a halfway decent camera Ill take a bunch of new pics...

the blue breit is nice lax. itll be ill when you ice out the rest of the bezel.

not really feelin the second joint at all. lots of ice, but im not feelin the double bezel or the band. to each his own...

i dont know what to say about that jumpman piece.... i guarantee that joint will pop in the 3rd ward before too long... complete with some 'sace shades andsome 6 rings/other fusions.... smh...

lol the camera is pretty good, 10 megapixels, i just got it as a gift and have no clue how to use it tho...

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Str8 up 1 in a billion said it keep it up LAX...Im a late comer into this thread so Ive been seeing how these guys have been talking reckless but I respectyour contributions and I respect you as a jeweler and a watch collector.

Big L....Way to trade up them jewels bro! I remember you saying you wanted to get that Jacob and you got it! You can tell that those are factory jacob diamondstoo...Im pretty sure he uses VVS E quality on those specific watches! That would honestly probably be one of the main watches I would buy still. The price isright now too. And I would definately buy that off you when you're done with it.

Mother of Pearl dials make that watch look cheap, and fake. Also, they don't even make a Super Avenger with MOP dial. If it was white/blue/ or black dialit would be
smokin.gif

Here's one of my Super Avenger with no ice. It is on a red Breitling Ocean Racer strap which is pretty much impossible to find.

Originally Posted by GRUP

Mother of Pearl dials make that watch look cheap, and fake. Also, they don't even make a Super Avenger with MOP dial. If it was white/blue/ or black dial it would be
smokin.gif

Here's one of my Super Avenger with no ice. It is on a red Breitling Ocean Racer strap which is pretty much impossible to find.
I want that... I've been having a thing for red lately. Green is my favorite color but that would probably make that Breit look like a cheapercasio...
ohwell.gif

I can make one phone call and have that

Back
Top Bottom