.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

29zye5z.jpg
Why not just get the original piece melted down if you're just gonna have some small changes made?

ross maybach peices are 2 wildly different pieces. the one on top is no upgrade...its just smaller and thicker. with wayyy deeper rubies or whatever.

plus u ballin if u got 2

What's this brand "REIGN" I'm seeing their Jewelry boxes and Bracelets all over TV and @!## now.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's this brand "REIGN" I'm seeing their Jewelry boxes and Bracelets all over TV and @!## now.

word,i thought i was the only one,i think i first seen em in that ross/t-pain video,tried to google it after i seen the braclet but came up with nothing

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Reign is a sunglasses/accessories company, they pay to get their stuff into videos

I asked bout this Reign when I seen a pair of glasses on Flo Rida and got no replys. still can't find anything on google bout em. where can I check outthere stuff?

Nice watches even though they aren't yours. I know whose they are I buy from her too

indifferent.gif
I never said they were mines
indifferent.gif

2 of those in the pic belong to a very well known nter, the other one belonged to me.

I posted them here before not too long ago

The sub,datejust and hublot arent hers either.

you prolly copped the silver color cz anyways and thought they were emeralds sapphires or rubies
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Reign is a sunglasses/accessories company, they pay to get their stuff into videos

I asked bout this Reign when I seen a pair of glasses on Flo Rida and got no replys. still can't find anything on google bout em. where can I check out there stuff?
everybody paying for product placement ....its nothing new...if you cant find anymore info it prob aint launched yet- building interest/hypemaybe? who knows nowadays

Apparently its this easy:

NEWTON (WBZ)A man is accused of stealing a diamond ring worth over $100,000 from a jewelry store in the Chestnut Hill Mall earlier this week. According to police, the suspect entered the Shreve Crump & Low on Sunday and asked to see a diamond ring. When the clerk handed the ring over, the man ran out of the store and into the mall parking lot where he drove off in a green Jeep. The ring, police said, is valued at $110,000.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

NEWTON (WBZ)A man is accused of stealing a diamond ring worth over $100,000 from a jewelry store in the Chestnut Hill Mall earlier this week. According to police, the suspect entered the Shreve Crump & Low on Sunday and asked to see a diamond ring. When the clerk handed the ring over, the man ran out of the store and into the mall parking lot where he drove off in a green Jeep. The ring, police said, is valued at $110,000.

ya gotta be kiddin me....

im gettin a brietling TODAY

roll.gif
caught em sleeping-

ya gotta be kiddin me....

im gettin a brietling TODAY
laugh.gif
he got away but will he stay away...thats a uppity typemall so they prob arent alert for the old snatch and run...but i'm sure surveillance has his pix, video and whatever car he left in....once they releaseall that info he has to hope nobody snitches including wherever he goes to try and sell it at...

but i'm sure surveillance has his pix, video and whatever car he left in....

534350024fb5ad90493660a35049f03c2230597.pjpg

One of your goons KingTre?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
never that- son is prob gonna be caught at a frat partythis weekend showing off his new bling

Can anyone school me on diamonds and how to pick out good ones from bad ones? Is there any sites or primers? Also im thinking about getting another watch, andI've seen Aquamaster, Elini, and Joe Rodeos for cheap. Are they any good?

Can anyone school me on diamonds and how to pick out good ones from bad ones? Is there any sites or primers? Also im thinking about getting another watch, andI've seen Aquamaster, Elini, and Joe Rodeos for cheap. Are they any good?

LOL on ebay now you can get your very own Johnny Dang Jordan piece. Its a piece of garbage, the gold work looks decent but the cloud setting, im sorry stonesetting is terrible. If you cant flood it just dont do it. The flight looks ok as far as the setting goes but other than that
sick.gif
. Anyways without furtherado...........

Back
Top Bottom