.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Ill try and break it down for you guys for the 534,393,980 time about Moissanite, The stone it self is nothing new at all and I wish I would have made more stuff with it then I did back in the day when I had the chance.

I worked at Jewelry store for many years selling and designing stuff for the shop, When we heard about Moissanite we questioned it but at the time jumped on it and where the only yes only jewelry store in California to carry the stuff for a good year until others jumped on board, I was only 18 at the time and was dumb with my money so I spent ever check I got from working at the place right back into that shop making stuff, I still have a bracelet and 3 chains made from the stuff and they are ehhhh 8years old maybe older.
Youve gotta ask yourself why are you buying a chain or watch or whatever to begin with, If it's investment Get Diamonds and gold and be smart about it (thats so hard now days) but if its just to floss like 99% of cats on here real talk you might as well get cz's lol

Moissanite is always going to have a slightttttt yellow tint to it, very slight compared to a flawless Diamond but really you guys are talking about a flawless Diamond! 99 out of 100 of you guys will never own a flawless diamond and some think you might but you dont........Its sad but so many cats have said "naw dog I want the real thing" yet buy salt and pepper diamonds that are not even worth crap and really are used to sharpen other diamonds in most shops, crazy but true soooo many people get ripped off

The only other thing is it's not as hard and that's mean nothing to you guys lol, so ask yourself do you want a man made almost flawless diamond or a foggy poorly cut real diamond for the same price........If you can afford the real flawless id never go with moss, but who on here can??? maybe 2 or 3
Word. QFT

IMG_0651.JPG

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Ill try and break it down for you guys for the 534,393,980 time about Moissanite, The stone it self is nothing new at all and I wish I would have made more stuff with it then I did back in the day when I had the chance.

I worked at Jewelry store for many years selling and designing stuff for the shop, When we heard about Moissanite we questioned it but at the time jumped on it and where the only yes only jewelry store in California to carry the stuff for a good year until others jumped on board, I was only 18 at the time and was dumb with my money so I spent ever check I got from working at the place right back into that shop making stuff, I still have a bracelet and 3 chains made from the stuff and they are ehhhh 8years old maybe older.
Youve gotta ask yourself why are you buying a chain or watch or whatever to begin with, If it's investment Get Diamonds and gold and be smart about it (thats so hard now days) but if its just to floss like 99% of cats on here real talk you might as well get cz's lol

Moissanite is always going to have a slightttttt yellow tint to it, very slight compared to a flawless Diamond but really you guys are talking about a flawless Diamond! 99 out of 100 of you guys will never own a flawless diamond and some think you might but you dont........Its sad but so many cats have said "naw dog I want the real thing" yet buy salt and pepper diamonds that are not even worth crap and really are used to sharpen other diamonds in most shops, crazy but true soooo many people get ripped off

The only other thing is it's not as hard and that's mean nothing to you guys lol, so ask yourself do you want a man made almost flawless diamond or a foggy poorly cut real diamond for the same price........If you can afford the real flawless id never go with moss, but who on here can??? maybe 2 or 3
Word. QFT

Do not sleep on that magic man above. I have worked his show before & he has some heat for real !!!!

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Word. QFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HE TOOK A GIRL FROM HEFF?
she still playing both sides of the fence i think - Heff sent her to get that magic money real fast...its a recession
pimp.gif

give me a minute... working on it.

give me more pics on what you're looking for, and size.
I'll get my friend to post the pics + info from the catalog.

Back
Top Bottom