.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

XP.png

Originally Posted by solesavage

XP.png
roll.gif

the setting on that piece is HORRIBLE.....son would've been better off concentrating on the border and edges and leave the middle alone.

my 2 new super avengers

the iced out one is over 20 carats stones on the band are HUGE no little 1 or 2 point mele there like 7 pointers all vs

my other super avenger is brand new with 9.5 cts im going to finish icing the bezel. and yes the screws are left on there for a reason

setting on the stainless is on point as well. matched up nicely

-goodbye
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

my 2 new super avengers

the iced out one is over 20 carats stones on the band are HUGE no little 1 or 2 point mele there like 7 pointers all vs

my other super avenger is brand new with 9.5 cts im going to finish icing the bezel. and yes the screws are left on there for a reason

-goodbye
pimp.gif
3ea15643ca607e6c730702d49312415e54e050b.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

my 2 new super avengers

-goodbye
pimp.gif

those watches look nice. but im not sure exactly it is what you do? do u ice out watches or do u just buy and flip watches?

The stones look nice in the first superavenger. I can't tell if the second one is really vs though...if they are they don't look any better than Hcolour but nice none the less. How much are you selling them for?

couldnt get the pics to come out the best, but heres a jacob I just picked up, super clean diamonds and also my wedding band which a few dudes wanted to seepics of when I got it a few months ago
ill probably pick up the full diamond jacob band as well, i got some croc bands with the diamond buckle too, also on the way is a breitling bentley 6.75 (oncei saw that the rim on the back of it is the rims i got on my car i had to get it) and a rolex daytona too
20swyys.jpg

jfcjd4.jpg

2wfkav5.jpg

bigles thats sick! take pics in the sun no flash and use the macro flower button! the ring is beautiful as well

Back
Top Bottom