.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

pimp.gif
That red Breitling

Originally Posted by GRUP

Mother of Pearl dials make that watch look cheap, and fake. Also, they don't even make a Super Avenger with MOP dial. If it was white/blue/ or black dial it would be
smokin.gif

Here's one of my Super Avenger with no ice. It is on a red Breitling Ocean Racer strap which is pretty much impossible to find.

how much that alarm clock cost?

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

100,000 for the dipset chain he gave kat williams

I believe it also

cause kat >>>> juelz >>> jimmy >>> writer >>>>

Dont matter now. I dont think Kat messes with cam no more seeing how he was arrested at Jim Jones studio
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Mother of Pearl dials make that watch look cheap, and fake. Also, they don't even make a Super Avenger with MOP dial. If it was white/blue/ or black dial it would be
smokin.gif

Here's one of my Super Avenger with no ice. It is on a red Breitling Ocean Racer strap which is pretty much impossible to find.

how much that alarm clock cost?
pimp.gif
just noticed that....he better not say free gift frombreit - cause all i got was a dingy adjustable golf hat
laugh.gif

also
laugh.gif
at 100k for katt's eagle....any half way intelligent personshould know that you nevvvvvvvvvvver quote cam on prices or earnings unless your mocking him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

100,000 for the dipset chain he gave kat williams

I believe it also

cause kat >>>> juelz >>> jimmy >>> writer >>>>

Dont matter now. I dont think Kat messes with cam no more seeing how he was arrested at Jim Jones studio
laugh.gif
smh you must be stupid

Jimmy & cam Are two diff people

cam & katt Are much tighter then that

they starting up comedy clubs together & stuff

I like how that strap looks on the SA, I might have to grab one for mine.

Anybody have pics of an Iced out Cuban Bracelet? I'm about to grab a cuban bracelet that's kinda thick and hopefully get it some stones added to it bythe summer. Just wondering if anybody had pics of ones they've seen.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I can make one phone call and have that

You can't custom order a red Ocean Racer strap. Breitling didn't go through with production on the red strap. You may be lucky and find a AD(Authorized Dealer) with the strap on a SA but, good luck with trying to get them to seperate the watch from the strap. But, for the most part if you do have achance to snag one up then I would go for it as they are rare, and later on you will definatly not be able to get one.

As for the desk clock, it was a gift. Not from Breitling but a AD.

(LAX, dont tell me you can also make a call and get a Breitling desk clock too
laugh.gif
)

with the right connects and patience you can get anything

I never said seperately on the red band either. Imo I dont like the rubber bands on any breitling. It makes them look fake to me.

I never said seperately on the red band either. Imo I dont like the rubber bands on any breitling. It makes them look fake to me.

Fake to me is the Roc piece you have.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't speak about fake when you walking around wearing that.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

-sits back and watches-
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
if its real gold then you can't really call it fake....custom perhaps.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
LAX catches L's like he playing left field.... ...kinda sad to say dude from my city too

Dude backpedals faster than Deion in his prime.

just copped this, should be here Tuesday hopefully, gonna most likely throw a big bezel on it (8-10ct) and leave everything else as is or I might just leave itplain permanently, gotta see how I like it when it arrives....Ill post pics of everything I got comin in when I get it...

BigL I wouldn't throw a bezel on that 6.75 the stock bezel looks great in person.

Oh and someone tell Cam to remove a couple links from his watch, I cant stand when someone rocks a watch 3 links to big...sigh.

Might just be me, but out of all the Breitlings i've seen in this forum, this is the ILLEST one by far. I am a sucker for rubber bands.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
4102519e3a5f33c610403762b45f99a6a705c36.gif

Back
Top Bottom