.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

yea theres a good amount of basic stuff that comes out of catologues

yeah Tony and berg have definetly ran around with transformer pieces. I dunno who REALLY owns the littler one, but I seen it being made in Joe Frosts office,and seen Tony Sunshine with it in either home or guest house or susie wongs like DAYS later way nack in like may or june. Tony may have had it like a week ortwo before berg got his, because I remember seeing Tony with it and then seeing berg rockin his in some picture like a week after that. I thought that thejeweler had let TONY gaff with it for a lil while before shipping it to berg. Then about a month after that I seen Bergs real up close and personal and reallygot to see how much different the pieces were in size.

tonys is about the size of you palm, and bergs was about the size of your whole hand with your fingers stretched out. Bergs was also two sided, one with thetransformer face one with the decepticons face, both size same color "stones" though

right now I'm betting you couldn't get a jacob jesus for under 20 stacks, and itd probably be about half the qua;ity youd have got for a price 4 5years ago

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

right now I'm betting you couldn't get a jacob jesus for under 20 stacks, and itd probably be about half the qua;ity youd have got for a price 4 5 years ago
mad.gif
mad.gif
that sucks

I think paying installments are the dumbest thing ever imo.

Your wearing jewelry of course flashing it but it's just frontin cause you ain't

have the money to even buy it at once. Like I said before, I think it's only

relevant when you have paper and assets. Cause your wack as hell rocking

ill jewelry when you live in apartment with no car and nothing to your name.

if you gotta pay in installments for jewelry, you def shouldnt be buying it .... I seen too many dudes get in serious financial trouble doing that

if you gotta pay in installments for jewelry, you def shouldnt be buying it .... I seen too many dudes get in serious financial trouble doing that

word.

ninjas prolly banned again or somethin

Originally Posted by Rjwco

word.

ninjas prolly banned again or somethin

nah he went broke from paying for that damn jesus, he couldn't pay his internet bill anymore so it got cut off.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What could one possibly do on here to be banned till 09?
u tell me... I don't know how true it is but I heard it from someone in another thread...

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What could one possibly do on here to be banned till 09?
u tell me... I don't know how true it is but I heard it from someone in another thread...
More like he won't get his Jesus Piece till 09, ninja has been paying for damn near 2 years for that joint.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jesus... dude needs to get his priorities straight... basic amenities > Jacob Jesus

"nlv your basically wearing 1000 grams that must hurt at the end of the day (if you even do that) "

RJWCO:I am a pretty big dude so it does not hurt @ all.....

unless the company went outta business you can always get that st whoever piece, it comes outta a catologue
I don't mean add to all the people who keep on stressin this piece but has anybody seen it in NY lately?

Seems like it wasn't too long ago that I was lookin @ one of these threads and people were talkin about seein it in a couple spots in NY.

It's going on years since I've been to the city and everything here (waaay upstate) is on some lame stuff unless you're lookin for a wedding ringor basic 10 karat gold.

I just always liked that one cause it's on some catch your eye stuff without a lotta stones and it's not that common.

Back
Top Bottom