.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

hardrock_thehundreds2.jpg

hardrock_thehundreds1.jpg

hardrock_thehundreds5.jpg

via The Hundreds blog...

2nd picture - $500,000

3rd picture - $1,000,000+

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by cquan05

KAR gang with a Transformers piece before Yung Berg? Fast forward to 6:05
how many of these exist? here's someone else with one..
l_b3b32e4a5167ae4b9ababda0a219edfa.jpg
I remember seeing this pic.........that's an NT'ers boy or something maybe? Or it's Berg's boy possibly, cause the piece looks thesame size etc.........

Ive seen the St Michales piece in the past year on Canal St. , at the coliseum in jamaica and i think on fordham rd in the bronx, your most likely gonna haveto go to the hood to find it

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Ive seen the St Michales piece in the past year on Canal St. , at the coliseum in jamaica and i think on fordham rd in the bronx, your most likely gonna have to go to the hood to find it

What was the pr on that piece?

hey Ben, how about sending me an iced out g-shock since you used some of my Fat Joe pics that I took! haha

btw, nice website

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

That can't be the same piece. Looks like it was bedazzled.

i asked if it was a jason piece, cuz thugga/cward cop from them a lot (from what ive heard)..... and it doesnt look like their work...

lol @ bedazzled though... joint does look off. it looks like those letters are prong set (note: i dont know +%#@ about diamond setting), which is an htownthing..... more specifically though... its got king-johnny's sig links on the chain.

9c915340cf6d70635427dd31cb72b58d0393d74.jpg

EDIT....

benzo... didnt you say the boss was gonna cop from IF? just wondering what he picked up ... dudes been rockin some ill crosses lately...

thugga w/ new cross and c-wizzly with MS pieces (ididit posted close ups previousy)....
l_f8c8072c0b1dd8f3f5e0b0037bd199ea.jpg

The links on the boss hogg chain are a lot thicker than i ever noticed.

Regardless of stone quality, that joint looks heavy.

1. joint is very heavy....
slim messes with HTown jewelers heavy and they show him big love.
mainly with King Johnny and I guess a lil with E and I guess JD gives him a freebie or lets him wear whatever cuz its been bad I heard for him...

I'm getting tired of peeps stealing our pics though. I mean how is TV Johnny that stupid to take our pics and you can see our repair tray we even use totake pics with. makes no sense... but I'mma be gettin at cats on my blog. htown, la, nyc, wherever.

we added a lotta pics on there and I still got more to go.
I did 11 casios last week. and we're icing out diff. areas. I seen chris brown got one done with a channel set bezel which looks really lame and he got itfrom the district in NYC.
we're doing more watches than anything else, but we're still busy making custom joints.

smart people are staying with smaller pieces, better quality/clarity and getting appraisals.
desperate people are goin with lesser gold and bad quality, anything less than si1 for real, like truly not si1 is basically 70% of the pieces out there.

Coliseum in Jamaica Queens is one of the most hood malls there is. You better be watching your back in that Jewels Area.

"Stick Up Kids Are Out To Tax!"

Coliseum in Jamaica Queens is one of the most hood malls there is. You better be watching your back in that Jewels Area.

"Stick Up Kids Are Out To Tax!"

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I'm getting tired of peeps stealing our pics though. I mean how is TV Johnny that stupid to take our pics and you can see our repair tray we even use to take pics with. makes no sense... but I'mma be gettin at cats on my blog. htown, la, nyc, wherever.

yo like, isnt there copyright laws or w/e or like permission of use policy.........that you could simply use?

BEST pic I have seen of this joint. It shows how SUPER TIGHT the PAVE is !!!!!!!! WOW

24pbh5c.jpg

I HOPE MINE COMES OUT BETTER......LOL !!!!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

BEST pic I have seen of this joint. It shows how SUPER TIGHT the PAVE is !!!!!!!! WOW

24pbh5c.jpg

I HOPE MINE COMES OUT BETTER......LOL !!!!!!
Im dying to see the shield ice'd out, whats the ETA on that?

Back
Top Bottom