.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

nlv your basically wearing 1000 grams that must hurt at the end of the day (if you even do that)

^Did you show Memphis Bleek your ROC chain?
I was suppose to be there but I was out of it from work and didnt wanna attend an event.

NTer Mario had free tickets for me and everything.

nah man I actaully tucked it in hen I seen him
laugh.gif
but heressome pics from the crooks and castle bday at the vanguard thurs nite

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by dgk3188

whats up with NORE's double cuban

that was when long chains became popular, around the late 90's. Since they weren't made like that stock from the store rappers would either buy 2 20' cubans and stick em together or buy a chain and the matching bracelet and attach them together.
I used to do that all the time. I remember when the longest chain you could find was 30'.
mad.gif

Isn't that middle Jesus piece with the diamonds all over the face from Aviannes? I remembered it looking better than that
grin.gif

Without lyin, who use to rock fake chains back in the day?you know the ones from out of the Source.

and were rappers really wearin Platinum like they was claimin to be?

Anyone know what Kanye's prendant is? After seeing the early Jay pic above, I thought it was the same, but I don't think it is.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Without lyin, who use to rock fake chains back in the day?you know the ones from out of the Source.

and were rappers really wearin Platinum like they was claimin to be?
As ashamed as i am to say this i did. Those "sterling silver" joints that just looked so teriible now that i look back on it.i shake myhead every time i see a picture wearin that garbage. But its cuz i had a nice gold Figaro chain but it was the 18" chocker type that was hot back then andthen everything changed like over night to long !%% chains and my parents not about to drop that kinda bread just so i could lengthen my chain.But with all badtrends they grow out and i smartened up.

Aschwartchz44: I don't think they are the same... I think Ye' had something similar to the angel on the g.o.o.d. music logo

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I was at the crooks event last nite at the vanguard dudes bday it was pretty cool had fun ill post pics tomororow
wink.gif

dam i almost went to that...was it poppin?

Originally Posted by Kr0mey

had some time to scan at work
What is that pic from?

The Icee Fresh & Co site is nice but ya'll need to sell stuff online. I need a Jacob Jesus.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

unless the company went outta business you can always get that st whoever piece, it comes outta a catologue
Isn't it true that for the common crosses, jesus pieces, etc. The jewelry store orders the piece from a catalog, and then when the store getsit they add the ice onto it? Just an observation because I see a lot of jewelers with similar pieces.

Ninhjahood Had like a 200 gram st michael piece I would of copped it If I knew he was gonna dump it

Back
Top Bottom