.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Kneesh

IMG_1907.JPG

Before the surgery eh ?

Look at those busted vehicles on Benzino's feet.
smh.gif
what a disgrace to Boston

I was at the crooks event last nite at the vanguard dudes bday it was pretty cool had fun ill post pics tomororow
wink.gif

^Did you show Memphis Bleek your ROC chain?
I was suppose to be there but I was out of it from work and didnt wanna attend an event.

NTer Mario had free tickets for me and everything.

Ben:Thanks for my pieces being part of your website. To see my old bracelet(Page 3)/My NLV Piece completely without any clothes on(Page 21 & 22) & TheNLV Championship Ring Page 22 & 23) feels great.

RESPECT AS ALWAYS !!!!!

I can not wait either. I actually have another 2 pieces after that one to finish as well. I think I am addicted to ICE !!!!

Site looks beautiful congrats!

NLV again that piece is nuts, I liked how the "seen on" section is in order of artists, you guys should get a better pic of Mariah wearing that piece(if that's even possible).

I looked on the IF website and realized how much time I've spent in this damn thread. I was like, damn that's a lot of pages of custom pieces. Then Ilooked at a bunch of the pages and realized I'd seen almost every piece on there.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks guys... but for real?
there are over 500 pics that need to be uploaded in the next 24 hours.

its crazy, when I look at what we've done in the last 3 years. amazes me. and I'm proud.

the blog will have stuff I'd never get to write here or on myspace really. I can my own forum to expose or express whatever.

Nate, cmon son. I got you at least in 1 episode of ICEE FRESH as the illest 9 to 5iver.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Site looks beautiful congrats!

NLV again that piece is nuts, I liked how the "seen on" section is in order of artists, you guys should get a better pic of Mariah wearing that piece (if that's even possible).
I didn't even see a pic of her rockin' it and I went through all the pages. Good !$+# so far K-Tizzle..

I had a chance one night at a party Jermaine Dupri threw... didn't bring a camera.
my main lifeline to MIMI was through her fiance of 4 years who is my man 50 grand...
once she got married, my dude wasn't the same guy. I'll get a pic of it.

but now that the blog is on point... I'm using my BB Bold cam if need be or bringing my cam everywhere...
so next time I goto prince's crib. it's on. lol

Ben could you shed some light on Larry Johnson and his ROC chain. I always see dude at the voodoo lounge in the vip section wearing it thrownig up roc.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Ben could you shed some light on Larry Johnson and his ROC chain. I always see dude at the voodoo lounge in the vip section wearing it thrownig up roc.
laugh.gif
He's an honorary member of the ROC.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

laugh.gif
I know that. I was wondering if Ben actually did his chain and what it weighs, pics, etc.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

laugh.gif
I know that. I was wondering if Ben actually did his chain and what it weighs, pics, etc.
correct me if I'm wrong, but I think jacob made all of the Roc's pieces??

i didn't make any of the ROC chains, I believe about 3 different jewelers made the official ones. Jacob made the main batch and OG ones.
that was when jewelry was much cheaper too. $15,000 could get you a heavy chain and VS quality piece iced the F out

So I'm not a morning type guy, not at all! But to make it even worse… I'm headed to the gym to see my boy Greg Mille; trainer to the stars (Jay Z, Mary J. Blige, many more on that level). He just opened up his new private training gym here in Beverly Hills and I haven't met any trainers who work like he does. I gotta get my outta shape *#* into the gym and get right so I don't look like a clown on tv. Right now my chest looks like a wet blanket. I'll update later with more contact info on Greg.
from the blog.

pimp.gif
no %*%$ but a great body is a gift to yourself. Im almost done with mypersonal trainer cert.

bein healthy>any material possesion

iight back on track. nice website.

Some of those Roc Chains & Pieces were made by Avianne's to. You can tell the difference in the Roc Pieces & The State Property Pieces to. Pave isa little tighter ..........Things like that.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

So I'm not a morning type guy, not at all! But to make it even worse… I'm headed to the gym to see my boy Greg Mille; trainer to the stars (Jay Z, Mary J. Blige, many more on that level). He just opened up his new private training gym here in Beverly Hills and I haven't met any trainers who work like he does. I gotta get my outta shape *#* into the gym and get right so I don't look like a clown on tv. Right now my chest looks like a wet blanket. I'll update later with more contact info on Greg.
from the blog.

pimp.gif
no %*%$ but a great body is a gift to yourself. Im almost done with my personal trainer cert.

bein healthy>any material possesion

iight back on track. nice website.
Isn't carrying about 50 lb pendants around your neck all day good cardio?

Back
Top Bottom