.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

2lxi5ix.jpg
Paper beats rock.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

l_b4b90936e62a7b09e9625e627cd07237.jpg

What is the name of the piece Cap. is rocking? I know it's like a saint or something like that....
Saint Michael I believe........

Originally Posted by NLV esq

oo206oo: NLV, im still watin on that email.

The sketches came out like trash !!!!
Doesnt matter homie. I just need something rough to work off, so i know what you want.

his all yellow gold setup was classy though...

Was this really in reference to Lil Flip? The man had an S-Type Jaguar with Burberry-inspired paint... I would refrain from putting his name and classy in thesame sentence where ever possible.

nlv ring is SIGNIFICANTLY BIGGER THAN those champ rings AND WAAAAAAY MORE ICEE..

damn, your boy is filming all types of shows
smile.gif

"nlv ring is SIGNIFICANTLY BIGGER THAN those champ rings AND WAAAAAAY MORE ICEE.. "

BEN: Nobody thinks I am tellling the truth until they see it. Jerome Bettis was on ther elevator and I wanted to tell him...."I have one of those(WorldChampionship Ring !!!!)

NLV...post up some pics of the collection fam.

You holdin out.

Huey P: I am not holding out. I have some pieces that need to be finished. Mainly the one that smacks your favorite rapper in the face !!!

On that note... can someone post pics of the NLV piece... I haven't seen that joint in awhile...

I seen and tried on NLVs shield and ring in person....you guys cant even imagine what the weight feels like until u try the shield on, I cant imagine wearingsomethin like that on an everyday basis...

I wish i could post the artwork for the peice NLV and I collabo'd on.

But that joint is in the works.

1 of the pics from my RIME magazine shoot.
not really OD cuz thats not my steez for 2008/2009, but I put on a couple chains, not crazy

RIME_MAG1.jpg

So I was on a Canadian Hip Hop Forum and saw an advertisment for "rapper" DIE YOUNG's Website...so I goin and check and MAJOR L
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude is like the Canadian version of Stack$ like my goodness, what's more funny is this dude is claiming Icee Fresh gave him his piece as a gift, Ialready know cats don't roll like this but my goodness this dude can't be serious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]Die Young spotted with DY chain[/h3]
3.jpg
4.jpg

Celebrity jeweler to the stars Ben Baller from Ice Fresh Jewelers reportedly gave Die Young a DY chain valued at over 20K as a birthday present! The chain's design was hand crafted by legendary tattoo artist Mister Cartoon and consists of white gold and 20 carats of white and back diamonds.
Posted by Die Young on September 20th, 2008 at 10:00pm - No Comments (Add)

6.jpg

[h3]Die Young reportedly drops 20 grand on Louis Vuitton[/h3]
NuJerzyDevil006.JPG

Die Young Purchased over 20 grand worth of Louis Vuitton at their Toronto flagship store yesterday. Could this be a celebration for a deal signed?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]Die Young Fully Recovered[/h3]
4.jpg

After surviving 5 stab wounds to his chest, arm, hand, shoulder, and neck, miraculously Die Young is now fully recovered and is rumored to be headed back to the studio to work the new mixtape, Vancouver Soldier Gangland, and his debut album Live Fast Die Young, based on a true story. The sta… Continue
Posted by Die Young on July 15th, 2008 at 4:00pm - No Comments (Add)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm done...check his site http://www.dieyoungonline.com/http://www.dieyoungonline.com/

DUDE IS MAKING HIS OWN TMZ TYPE %#**
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom