.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

true. smh, credit ballers.

kim look good again?

091508-283.jpg

theres too few of us CVs as is...

King Tre:Not to few...I am one to !!!! stay repping those islands north of Africa !!!!!!!.....LOL !!!!!!!!

CV = Cape Verdians, correct?

Man, why y'all get so salty when black dudes try to get at Cape Verdian girls????
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Not trying to generalize, just MY experiences...

Originally Posted by NLV esq

King Tre:Not to few...I am one to !!!! stay repping those islands north of Africa !!!!!!!.....LOL !!!!!!!!

AWWWW MAN.

nh NLV you my new idol, you too Tre
laugh.gif

lol @ dre. yea them CV chicks be bad right. shout out to CT, Rhode Island and MA.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

eek.gif
word? thats news
pimp.gif

when you gonna ice out one of these
cape_verde_lg.gif
laugh.gif

oh and free big meech!
1476530652_l.jpg

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

^^ is that meech or blu?

i've always thought that jacob was the bizness.
pimp.gif
thats bleu...meech always had smaller cleaner setups from what i saw...bleu killed the whole white and blue thing
pimp.gif

nh NLV you my new idol, you too Tre
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
NLV maybe...but dont set your sights this low- im nowhereyet

CV = Cape Verdians, correct?

Man, why y'all get so salty when black dudes try to get at Cape Verdian girls????

Not trying to generalize, just MY experiences...

Dreclark: How can CV's get upset when Black Dudes try to get Cape Verdian Women. We are all BLACK !!!!!

KingTre: I actually like our old flag better. I do realize the freedom in the new flag but the old one was better. Just my opnion.

Originally Posted by dreClark

lol @ dre. yea them CV chicks be bad right. shout out to CT, Rhode Island and MA.
laugh.gif

That @$%@ ain't funny. Ole stingy *** dudes.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

come to the bean and i got you
pimp.gif

KingTre: I actually like our old flag better. I do realize the freedom in the new flag but the old one was better. Just my opnion.
yea most CVs say the same...alot wont even acknowledge the new joint

Dreclark: How can CV's get upset when Black Dudes try to get Cape Verdian Women. We are all BLACK !!!!!
This is the reason why I don't understand it. I mean, y'all originated off the coast of Africa, so Y'all are basically Africans.

So why, when a person w/ similar ancestry, tries to approach a CV woman, why would the dudes get upset, or whatever.

I mean, I've seen it w/ my own two eyes and been told this by a Cape Verdian chick.

come to the bean and i got you
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

true, WE ALL BROTHAS. i was just teasin my man. i dont block.

i think the newer flag looks better btw
embarassed.gif

dreclark:I grew up in a city where over 90% of the Black Folk are CV or @ least have some CV in there family tree. I hear what you are saying. Do not get ittwisted CV's are African !!!! Nothing basic about that just the truth. CV's just speak another form of Creole. As with slavery & othernationalities of Blacks...the language they speak is not the proper version the slave master spoke.

^i will be visiting beantown soon NLV...i expect a few CVs thrown my way

Thank you,

Sincerely Haiti5

yea either or...
laugh.gif

and is this Die Young dude the first rapper signed with Down Syndrome or somethin...am i missing something

Looks like the Rolexs that shop on 125th St. used to sell back in the day. Slick Rick is not the only dude that rocks those either.

Back
Top Bottom