.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

OH GOD! HAHHAHAHAHA

umm. naw, but whatever gets him his press and I know shorty up there. in fact mad shorties from the tdot been hitting me up saying they seen Die Youngs chain.

I remember Ben saying specifically that he designed that DY peice himself.

That joint looks like a generic script font, i dont see 'toons doing anything that generic, but i could be wrong.

Well I've been hibernating lately I've really cut out the partying %#*@ but....
laugh.gif

After surviving 5 stab wounds to his chest, arm, hand, shoulder, and neck, miraculously Die Young is now fully recovered and is rumored to be headed back to the studio to work the new mixtape, Vancouver Soldier Gangland, and his debut album Live Fast Die Young, based on a true story.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Sound like the Canadian 50 over there.

The Louie fit is mean though.

he def. breaded up....

it was hard to get the loop around the left corner of the D and connecting the letters fluid so that we could put a bail on there was a little tough...
but the script was from fonts I took from cartoon but never mentioned his name. this kid is off the hook
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I got to bring this over to the other forum I was speaking of because***% is too suspicious...word to Matlock.

matlock1.jpg

she's a vancity girl... but now lives in Tdot... my tdot shorty game is outrageous right now. lol

btw, the car is a 2006 Aston Martin Vanquish S with full mansory kit, agetro wheels, fully custom interior, motorwork. I had to have on equivalent in ice tostand in front of that.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

NuJerzyDevil006.JPG
wow
eek.gif

sick.gif
that fit demands attention, in a good way.
laugh.gif
not even- son looks like the mannequin in the lvstore...all he needs is a graphite messenger bag but f all that...looks like somebody dropped 20 on shortys chest
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
to Ben...thats what you call "not od'n" ??!

lol mr baller a funny dude.

aiyoo i like how you switched to Fendi and Gucci belts for pics, no more of them LRG buckles. good move

aiyoo i like how you switched to Fendi and Gucci belts for pics, no more of them LRG buckles. good move
laugh.gif
son you are the BIGGEST BRAND WHO RE on NT
laugh.gif
i def need to see your collection as much as you talk about this $*+%

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea right, like im the only one who noticed.
eyes.gif

im just a young brova tryna get it in, i cant compete with cats like you yet. i got my mind right though, tryna make moves.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea right, like im the only one who noticed.
eyes.gif

im just a young brova tryna get it in, i cant compete with cats like you yet. i got my mind right though, tryna make moves.
laugh.gif
naw i aint getting at you- theres too few of us CVs asis...i just notice EVERYTIME theres a piece of gucci/ lv /fendi etc even if the topic is about something completely diff you mention it....nothing wrong withthat...and good to hear you got your priorities str8- all that nonsense comes in time-
smh.gif
to the cats i see spending their last or charging up credit cards onthis stuff -

Even though East Hastings St. is one of the grimiest areas I have seen with my own eyes, it is not suprising that "Die Young" is the type of artistcoming out of that city.

Back
Top Bottom