.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Say what you want about Ray. He changed the game with that piece. Nobody was repping Jacob harder in the late 90's and early 2K's like Raywas......NOBODY !!!!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Say what you want about Ray. He changed the game with that piece. Nobody was repping Jacob harder in the late 90's and early 2K's like Ray was......NOBODY !!!!!!

he a nobody now, who takin pics for his myspace page

edit: pics deleted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Say what you want about Ray. He changed the game with that piece. Nobody was repping Jacob harder in the late 90's and early 2K's like Ray was......NOBODY !!!!!!
no question...its said in almost every volume...he was a trend setter with alot of the jewels

he a nobody now, who takin pics for his myspace page
laugh.gif
how can you be a nobody if everybody knows who you are?and if anything you should respect him cause he's built (pause)

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

thats not built my man. i mean you gonna be bias cuz you reppin beantown
not at all...i aint defending those pix...i was just messing with you due to that comment in the music thread the other day
laugh.gif

lol yea i already know, i really gotta leave comments like that out of NT. its just a big part of my life, i slipped

money mayweather

floyd_mayweather_04.jpg

dsc06779.JPG
dsc06780.JPG

dis nigo
sick.gif

thepeepshowpresentsblogia2.jpg

kingtre, so you givin benzino props for juelz doin this right?
iv8x6w.jpg
2411el2.jpg
nice rings

dis nigo
sick.gif

thepeepshowpresentsblogia2.jpg
Game Over for everybody rockin Stupid Big Shine...
laugh.gif

Gotta Fade dude with them Top Quality Stones
wink.gif
D Flawless FlintstoneRocks....

or a Iced Out Beater
roll.gif

lol yea i already know, i really gotta leave comments like that out of NT. its just a big part of my life, i slipped

kingtre, so you givin benzino props for juelz doin this right?
iv8x6w.jpg
i mean look at them...i cant say exactly what dates each of them purchased or anything...maybe some jewelers can help out...but i just rememberthat ZNO piece being way ahead of the curve as far as the 2 cubans, yellow white...the fruity color diamonds, and the way the chains connected- and againmaybe your right with the boston bias cause i coulda saw what he had 1st...then saw the others

and i remember holding that "3 finger" chain and being amazed
laugh.gif
that and the "armor" wrist shield joint were like the illest things i seen coming up...RSO chains way before that...

btw was this posted before? my bad if it was already, i dont remember hearin about it on NT.

Las Vegas, NV - One afternoon in late August, someone broke into one of Floyd Mayweather's homes and made off with his personal jewelry. This week Mayweather issued a $100,000 cash reward for information leading to the return of his property.

Mayweather confirmed that the jewelry is estimated to be valued at $7 million and was taken from one of his Las Vegas homes. The offense occurred on August 17, between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. The thieves apparently broke his bedroom window and entered while he was out of the house. No one was hurt and security is working around the clock to ensure that cameras and professional guards are posted. Only the jewelry was observed to be missing.

Anyone with information on this crime can call Sherbrooke, Jelan and Associates at (678) 457-5858 or (404) 786-1321. Callers could be eligible for an immediate cash reward of $100,000 and may remain anonymous.

btw was this posted before? my bad if it was already, i dont remember hearin about it on NT.

Las Vegas, NV - One afternoon in late August, someone broke into one of Floyd Mayweather's homes and made off with his personal jewelry. This week Mayweather issued a $100,000 cash reward for information leading to the return of his property.

Mayweather confirmed that the jewelry is estimated to be valued at $7 million and was taken from one of his Las Vegas homes. The offense occurred on August 17, between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. The thieves apparently broke his bedroom window and entered while he was out of the house. No one was hurt and security is working around the clock to ensure that cameras and professional guards are posted. Only the jewelry was observed to be missing.

Anyone with information on this crime can call Sherbrooke, Jelan and Associates at (678) 457-5858 or (404) 786-1321. Callers could be eligible for an immediate cash reward of $100,000 and may remain anonymous.

idk if the story got posted but i posted pix of the culprit
laugh.gif

and that vest got brought up in the high end thread in the showcase...i forgot what was said since its not my style...

word, how the hell did dude break in? a place like that wouldnt have a good security system? nah i wouldnt wear, was just curious about it.

this is really fashion and jewelry

is that vest custom?

2386652070_41f3a29fe6_o.jpg
2385780831_8ca00d6be6_o.jpg

birdman.jpg
i want this too
backstage_pass_s35a.jpg
how big is mr. cheeks cuban
10-12mm, maybe even 14mm but no less than 10mm.. It is hard to judge a chain from a pic because different people are different sizes. A chain thatwould look like it is 14mm on a chick could look like it is 9mm on a dude.

Back
Top Bottom