.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

there's a lot of funny %$#$ in this business....
the custom jewelry world (in regards to pendants and rings, iced out watches and stuff) "we're" (jacob, jason, IF & CO) a small percentage inthe big scheme overall to some peoples eyes against a zales or robins bros.... but don't sleep. jacobs a wrap just like C Aire and only the strong willsurvive overall... not the cheap necessarily. selling $4,000 gshoccs and stealing pics won't win in the long run.
nerd.gif

but with this economy #'s wise... I think our custom orders have turned around our business overall.... because it has brought us the brand in ICEE FRESHand obviously if we can ice out a 700 gram gold panda with diamonds encrusted into it.... we can obviously make a gold "K" for someone'sdaughter, etc.

we aren't really moving too much manufactured jewelry right now.... only the chains. but there are way more orders goin on now.
can't wait for 09
smile.gif

Willie da kid is the definition of garbage, generic ,"word is bond, son" type New York rap. That guy has single handedly ruined more Gangsta Grillzmixtapes than all other rappers combined.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Willie da kid is the definition of garbage, generic ,"word is bond, son" type New York rap. That guy has single handedly ruined more Gangsta Grillz mixtapes than all other rappers combined.
laugh.gif

everytime i look at somebodies GG i see one of this dudes tracks....all i do is
smh.gif

In a few months Asher Roth has basically deaded Wille The Kid & La The Darkman's spot on Drama's AMG Label.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

Willie da kid is the definition of garbage, generic ,"word is bond, son" type New York rap. That guy has single handedly ruined more Gangsta Grillz mixtapes than all other rappers combined.
he not that bad....he's just a cookie cutter dude...reminds me of hmmmm remember bathgate?

Word, that is the most absurd fitted-lean I've ever seen pulled off. That #%$% defies the laws of gravity.

12 Hand On My Glock (La The Darkman & Willie The Kid)

if he was the one rappin fast, thats the best an only thing i can tell you about the kid

edit: nvm la the darkman was up first then willie. yea dude is weak.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

12 Hand On My Glock (La The Darkman & Willie The Kid)

if he was the one rappin fast, thats the best an only thing i can tell you about the kid

edit: nvm la the darkman was up first then willie. yea dude is weak.
weak and the worst part is he gets on all these songs/tapes b/c of drama - i know fab and them must be like
grin.gif
when drama pushes one of his songs on them for the GG...

oh and that watch he has on gotta go too...cant have on 20 chains and a $200 watch...i saw some dvd where he was showing it off like it costed stacks

Back
Top Bottom