.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Word, that is the most absurd fitted-lean I've ever seen pulled off. That #%$% defies the laws of gravity.

laugh.gif

KingTre on Cheddar DVD?....Word.....I stay getting those Cheddar DVD's. I still rep MA. ALL DAY !!!! Gotta support the home base.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

KingTre on Cheddar DVD?....Word.....I stay getting those Cheddar DVD's. I still rep MA. ALL DAY !!!! Gotta support the home base.
laugh.gif
word to the lurking in the background thread...gotshout-outs in the credits too...

I was in New B @ a barbershop when I got put on to those DVD's. Then I started getting them mailed to the crib. Right when I copped two francos offBen,Jonas was featured on it.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I was in New B @ a barbershop when I got put on to those DVD's. Then I started getting them mailed to the crib. Right when I copped two francos off Ben,Jonas was featured on it.
laugh.gif
they need to revisit jojo now...he got like 10kis worthof %+$% since then...but yea Cheddar is def on top of that dvd game right now...

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv
^^^lil late but isn't that the cover to Slash's album "Snake Pit"
edit: no but pretty damn close
s20607.jpg

31669.jpg

but i know i've seen that somewhere else...

Ed Hardy artwork

SMH.

I have a shaky hand and can't draw worth a damn, but that piece of 'art' is truly horrendous.

Another SMH at the people that wear Ed Hardy clothing.

damn whos *+%$ is that. Mad elaborate but my guess would be that the stones are trash. The pot leaf looks like its set like all the knockoff jewelry websiteswit only like 5 stones throughout the whole peice.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

my man has the best situation goin with the people endorsing him

l_a3679b513894be3a450ad2bc9d86b2d8.jpg
l_6f78d31344526f9f7226fb79ba20ff31.jpg
i remember seeing this dude before.his myspace page was kinda crazy also and had a couple hot tracks

Back
Top Bottom