.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Rjwco wrote:
Sup, my head's too tall...
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Son you have no right to laugh at anyone...... Besides yourself

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

September 27, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind that another rapper got his chain took. But this time it wasn't taken by brute force. Here's how TMZ is reporting what happened:
Rapper Sean Kingston had his sister FedEx [his $500,000 chain]) from L.A. to a jeweler in NY. When the package arrived (a day late) -- no jewelry inside the box!

Here's the problemo: Sis only insured it for $500 -- only a comma and three zeroes short of the mark.

Dang ... how much you wanna bet this chain will show up on YouTube in a couple of days...

lmao wow

that circular pave with the fake or I7 center stone is a houston thing.... they're getting them from HTown jewelers. it's horrible regardless.

NLV tell them cats how we ship fam

Icee Fresh has ALWAYS shipped everything I have copped in 5 days. Meaning the work was done then shipped right to me. I got a tracking number as soon as myPiece/Bracelet/Francos or my Custom Rng were finished. Ben then always calls when the package gets to my home. Mind you it's a morning delivery & I amon the East Coast. So he cares enough to be up when I get the parcel.

NUFF SAID !!!!!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

wth does this dude do for a living to be getting all of this @%%@?
hes from "the hills"... those kids were born rich.. and no I never watched the show
Originally Posted by Rjwco
everything looks grey, no colors shining at all. looks like glue+shrapnel.

Back
Top Bottom