.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

I'm STILL looking for this hoody, it came out like 2 years ago right? the brand was some fancy high-end, still no luck
smh.gif

That Jesus Piece Loon is rocking was to be purchsed by Ninjahood a while back. I t was @ David Bling's spot.

Originally Posted by kavinsky

I'm STILL looking for this hoody, it came out like 2 years ago right? the brand was some fancy high-end, still no luck
smh.gif

Hit Loon up on Myspace or something. Im sure he'll sell it to you for a $10 Home Depot gift card or something. Bad times.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

smh.gif

Hit Loon up on Myspace or something. Im sure he'll sell it to you for a $10 Home Depot gift card or something. Bad times.
roll.gif

smh.gif

cooooooold-blooded
roll.gif
I would, but he prolly copped like aXXXL
smh.gif
I need a medium or large.

yo JR you don't know where I could even have the slightest chance of finding it, do you?

When Ben is there..he's in the back of the shop. I went by to visit and never saw him so I hit him and he told me he was in the back and I should have justasked for him but you have to respect dudes privacy. His uncles been a fixture in that supermall for years!!!! The shop got enough business as is but in thisday and age of myspace and blogs, it gets a lot more business from looky lou's.

BTW ben...are you and your uncle still fam or does he harbor just a small about of bitterness for all the work you're bringing in?

Michael Jackson Flawless defecation on the entire game as a whole... Oh yeah.. He has more of these than you could imagine....

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

Michael Jackson Flawless defecation on the entire game as a whole... Oh yeah.. He has more of these than you could imaging....

Didnt you say he has like 27 of these?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
wow

kd, jason.....

I got a lil small surprise for y'all.
wink.gif

Taco.... he hates that we're busy and he hates me when we're not busy. I lose no matter what

Fam, I have no idea where to get that hoody. I've been looking for it my damn self...so if you just so happen to find it, tag me in sir...

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

Michael Jackson Flawless defecation on the entire game as a whole... Oh yeah.. He has more of these than you could imagine....

Is that a unicorn...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

this dude copied and pasted the real story straight from our website's. i was like damn...he did all of that, and then i realized it was pasted when i read the carat weights.
At first I thought it was your myspace then I seen this
l_af7db110a9a5d01b3229b56c1082e7de.jpg

Back
Top Bottom