.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

if LAX posted this same ring everyone would be talking about how cloudy the diamonds are....he'll never catch a break
True...
laugh.gif

Not defending him, Cuz he is lame as hell...But y'all be goin' overboard...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

lil man i got banned a while ago so ignore the post count . dont beleive me whatever lol but when someone claims they have all these whips at the slauson swapmeet and they arent even there but the dudes from the car magazine are makes u wonder. the cars are rented lol. another ? if you receive so much love from crips why are cops and security guards in such close radius of the shop ? i admit yes the location is dangerous i witnessed a guy with 2 friends get his chain yanked outside the entrance to the swapmeet by one guy and non of the 3 guys did jack. check for yourself on the tyga stuff too. screw a spell checker or grammar checker. im not jealous my family owns a chain of mexican restaurants and tortilla products. for so cal nters have you heard of Dianas Mexican Food they have a deli in gardena a restaurant in norwalk, huntington park, el monte, carson, and a couple of tamale and tortilla factories. there is no need to hate lmao
Wow twice in one thread.... I'm breaking a personal record:
indifferent.gif

MINERS in the southern African kingdom of Lesotho have found one of the world's largest diamonds, a near-flawless white gem weighing nearly 500 carats, mining group Gem Diamonds said today.

The diamond was discovered in the Letseng Mine on September 8, the company said in a statement. It has been analysed by experts in Antwerp and found toweigh 478 carats, with very few inclusions and of outstanding colour and clarity.

"It has the potential to yield one of the largest flawless D colour round polished diamonds in history," the company said.

Letseng is one of the most productive mines in history - four of the world's 20 largest rough diamonds have been found at the mine, including the threelargest found this century.

Before it is cut into gems it is hard to value the diamond, but a spokesman for Gem Diamonds said a similar weight stone with lesser-quality colour and clarityhad recently sold for $US12 million ($14.4 million).

"Preliminary examination of this remarkable diamond indicates that it will yield a record breaking polished stone of the very best colour andclarity," Clifford Elphick, the chief executive of Gem Diamonds, said in a statement.

The minister for natural resources in Lesotho, an impoverished mountain kingdom in eastern South Africa, praised the productivity of the mine, one of thehighest in the world at more than 3000m.

"Once again Letseng has proved its ability to produce extraordinary diamonds and continues to place Lesotho at the forefront of diamond producingcountries," Monyane Moleleki said in a statement.

Letseng is 70 per cent owned by Gem Diamonds and 30 per cent owned by the Government of Lesotho.

The world's largest diamond is the Cullinan, discovered in South Africa in 1905. It weighed more than 3100 carats before it was cut into more than onehundred separate gems, many of which are part of the British crown jewels.

facts.......

the YOUNG MONEY piece was made by Emit in Houston.
Anything I wear jewelry wise, is partly owned by me because I co-own the store with my cousin and uncle.

if you ask any security guard or employee of the swapmeet (even the car wash and car stereo installers)
they'll tell you the cars are always at the swapmeet when I'm there.

f.y.i. most of the time, I'm in downtown or on the grind in different places and only at my shop like 3x to 4x a week for a short amount of time....
my cousin isn't there everyday either.... thats why we have people running the shop.
also, when i'm at the shop, there are fans and lookey loo's from myspace, the internet, etc who distract the real customers.

police? cmon homey.... the security will always be close by because we have the largest jewelry store in there. thats like 1 + 1 = 2 genius.

and who on this board hasn't seen me push crazy whips since 2004? and fly whips since 1996?
it's all good.

lil man i got banned a while ago so ignore the post count . dont beleive me whatever lol but when someone claims they have all these whips at the slauson swapmeet and they arent even there but the dudes from the car magazine are makes u wonder. the cars are rented lol. another ? if you receive so much love from crips why are cops and security guards in such close radius of the shop ? i admit yes the location is dangerous i witnessed a guy with 2 friends get his chain yanked outside the entrance to the swapmeet by one guy and non of the 3 guys did jack. check for yourself on the tyga stuff too. screw a spell checker or grammar checker. im not jealous my family owns a chain of mexican restaurants and tortilla products. for so cal nters have you heard of Dianas Mexican Food they have a deli in gardena a restaurant in norwalk, huntington park, el monte, carson, and a couple of tamale and tortilla factories. there is no need to hate lmao

pimp.gif
foods great our store is right by there.

on my way out to vegas to the iwjg show. Ill try to get some pics of anything crazy I see.

Maybe I should post the lakers player ring I have in my possesion....

Im surprised ive never seen ben down here in the district, im here everyday now

where can i get a high end replica breit an get the joint flooded with moissanites?
think there some dude in ny that does those high quality replicas. Find him on craigslist

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

eek.gif
You should have said that earlier fam. That justifies everything
indifferent.gif

Def when I come 2 L.A. Gotta get a lil $8500 chain...Ben work been lookin crazy, haven't seen that quality here in houston.

Parmigiani Fleurier Bugatti Type 370 Watch $280,000

The watch was originally released to celebrate the launch of the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 supercar, and was designed so that the driver can see the time withouttaking their hands of the steering wheel.

Only 20 units will be made and come standard with a Hermes leather strap.

pimp.gif

Cats like to roast on here because they think it's cool because everyone else does it, typical NT
Basically. #1 example on NT is LAX lol nt kids never seem to amaze.
Got nothing better to do.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hows that watch on ebay doing LAX?
Most wouldnt know the history behind that watch, its not a Rolex, Breitling but some people will take that over a rolex, etc.

lil man i got banned a while ago so ignore the post count . dont beleive me whatever lol but when someone claims they have all these whips at the slausonswapmeet and they arent even there but the dudes from the car magazine are makes u wonder. the cars are rented lol. another ? if you receive so much love fromcrips why are cops and security guards in such close radius of the shop ? i admit yes the location is dangerous i witnessed a guy with 2 friends get his chainyanked outside the entrance to the swapmeet by one guy and non of the 3 guys did jack. check for yourself on the tyga stuff too. screw a spell checker orgrammar checker. im not jealous my family owns a chain of mexican restaurants and tortilla products. for so cal nters have youheard of Dianas Mexican Food they have a deli in gardena a restaurant in norwalk, huntington park, el monte, carson, and a couple of tamale and tortillafactories. there is no need to hate lmao

How does it feel like spending your families tortilla money?
smh.

QFT
tired.gif
Cats like to roast on here because they think it's cool because everyone else does it, typical NT
tired.gif

no, cats roast on him because he treats NT like his own personal pawn shop.

Back
Top Bottom