.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by crazy4kix

^^^ love that jesus head
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Young Easy

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

nah this is...
3150ob7.jpg
I cannot wait...
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
cannot

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CANNOT
YeS YES YES...CAnNoT WaiT!

fab11.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/15dnqzm.jpg"target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">
15dnqzm.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2im1imh.jpg"target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">
2im1imh.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2rnylj4.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">
2rnylj4.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/bwzm1.jpg"target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">
bwzm1.jpg
szke53.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2rnylj4.jpg"target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">

I think LAX is as lame as the next man, but that watch isn't as bad as you guys say it is. I think it looks cool, at least. It's not as eye catching asthe ones Ben posts, but I've seen worse... There's a professional athlete that used to come into my old work now and then and he had a fully iced SuperAvenger with the prong set band and the stones seriously looked grey.

that breit aint bad. the pave kinda fell off on the side around the button. the pave job on that gross g-shock you posted was better, imo.

i dont know *$#* about diamond clarity... but Z color? interesting.

someone needs to make an animated GIF of john witherspoon "bang! bang! bang!".....

so lemem get this straight LAXROLEX is on here trying to sell and promote fuga-ga jewelery? smh at you dude...

eek.gif
@ shaq bracelet i swear he is a fool lol

Im sayin, LAX catches MAD flames from everyone. I think that piece isnt that bad. Looks nice to me, not on that BBaller/JoBH status but its nice.

This is all i have to say Tyga well Tygas pieces were made by shimuns if u go to shimuns.com you can see the custom page. if you find their iced outletters you will find the ged font and you will find the exact moneybag that is in the ged piece if you search more. a source also told me the young moneypiece was made by them. so Tyga just rocks sterling silver with rhodium plated over it. with czs I aint a fan of LAX but he is doing his own thing notlike your favorite jeweler on NT that doesnt even own most of the pieces he rocks he is frontin like a......

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

This is all i have to say Tyga well Tygas pieces were made by shimuns if u go to shimuns.com you can see the custom page. if you find their iced out letters you will find the ged font and you will find the exact moneybag that is in the ged piece if you search more. a source also told me the young money piece was made by them. so Tyga just rocks sterling silver with rhodium plated over it. with czs I aint a fan of LAX but he is doing his own thing not like your favorite jeweler on NT that doesnt even own most of the pieces he rocks he is frontin like a......
I don't even do this often but u deserve this:
indifferent.gif

This is all i have to say Tyga well Tygas pieces were made by shimuns if u go to shimuns.com you can see the custom page. if you find their iced out letters you will find the ged font and you will find the exact moneybag that is in the ged piece if you search more. a source also told me the young money piece was made by them. so Tyga just rocks sterling silver with rhodium plated over it. with czs I aint a fan of LAX but he is doing his own thing not like your favorite jeweler on NT that doesnt even own most of the pieces he rocks he is frontin like a......
dam b you went in on your first post wow. This is crazy yo wow just wow I can't believe it. I'm gonna have to re-analyze my whole life.

Jealousy's a weak emotion, you gotta overcome that man
smh.gif

No D-Ride *Pause* I Don't even know dude..

lil man i got banned a while ago so ignore the post count . dont beleive me whatever lol but when someone claims they have all these whips at the slausonswapmeet and they arent even there but the dudes from the car magazine are makes u wonder. the cars are rented lol. another ? if you receive so much lovefrom crips why are cops and security guards in such close radius of the shop ? i admit yes the location is dangerous i witnessed a guy with 2 friends get hischain yanked outside the entrance to the swapmeet by one guy and non of the 3 guys did jack. check for yourself on the tyga stuff too. screw a spell checker orgrammar checker. im not jealous my family owns a chain of mexican restaurants and tortilla products. for so cal nters have you heard of Dianas Mexican Foodthey have a deli in gardena a restaurant in norwalk, huntington park, el monte, carson, and a couple of tamale and tortilla factories. there is no need to hatelmao

lil man i got banned a while ago so ignore the post count . dont beleive me whatever lol but when someone claims they have all these whips at the slauson swapmeet and they arent even there but the dudes from the car magazine are makes u wonder. the cars are rented lol. another ? if you receive so much love from crips why are cops and security guards in such close radius of the shop ? i admit yes the location is dangerous i witnessed a guy with 2 friends get his chain yanked outside the entrance to the swapmeet by one guy and non of the 3 guys did jack. check for yourself on the tyga stuff too. screw a spell checker or grammar checker. im not jealous my family owns a chain of mexican restaurants and tortilla products. for so cal nters have you heard of Dianas Mexican Food they have a deli in gardena a restaurant in norwalk, huntington park, el monte, carson, and a couple of tamale and tortilla factories. there is no need to hate lmao

u still mad?

Mase set up WAS NOT PLATNIUM! I know this for a FACT....BIGGS took that set up back to JACOB in late 96 to get platnium then MASE ran in there with thequickness and copped it....its white gold....

I SEEN THAT CHAIN AND THAT CHRIST BEFORE...THOUGHT I FORGOT!

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by langfor5

championship_ring_03_t800.jpg

Finally.

if LAX posted this same ring everyone would be talking about how cloudy the diamonds are....he'll never catch a break

QFT
tired.gif
Cats like to roast on here because they think it's coolbecause everyone else does it, typical NT
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom