.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

that cuban above is def. bigger then 5mm. a 5mm franco is like equivilent to a 9mm cuban because it's 4sided.... if you catch my drift.

also gold went up $100 in 1 day. CRAZY!

thank god we bought 10 kilo's a few days ago. jesus

roll.gif
roll.gif
_ got the McCain's personal foul of Obama on his PC
ssshh you only see in campaign ad's
laugh.gif

Does jewelers actually charge the price of gold by the charts daily? I mean I check it everyday...

I have this one lady that still sells me gold at $22 a gram (not a custom jeweler) for francos and cubans.

14k that is.

- Que

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

that cuban above is def. bigger then 5mm. a 5mm franco is like equivilent to a 9mm cuban because it's 4sided.... if you catch my drift.

also gold went up $100 in 1 day. CRAZY!

thank god we bought 10 kilo's a few days ago. jesus
I thought that they measured francos by the thickness of one side, not the combined widths of each side. Why would a 5mm franco be equivalent to a9mm cuban if they are the same width?
ohwell.gif

The Hip Crown Jewels Auction has been postponed due to overwhelming intrest from the public & bidders. They moved the date back to MARCH 9TH 2009 !!!!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

The Hip Crown Jewels Auction has been postponed due to overwhelming intrest from the public & bidders. They moved the date back to MARCH 9TH 2009 !!!!!!
nerd.gif
wouldn't it be the opposite?

i dont see people lining up to bid on the "Crunk aint dead piece"

where is that held at nlv?

cloudy or not still cost $$$ to do. I ll take a pic outside it has so much fire to it

Originally Posted by Rjwco

cloudy or not still cost $$$ to do. I ll take a pic outside pic so much fire to it

.....Do you talk like this outside of NT?
grin.gif

Id rather have No ice than some CZ lookin ice...waste of money IMO

KayCurrency wrote:

Id rather have No ice than some CZ lookin ice...waste of money IMO
lol nah i rather have some ice then no ice , if u on a budget u on a budget ...he shouldnt of got so much ice then it woulda been better stones

Back
Top Bottom