IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
They charge $15 for shipping if I'm not mistaken. Only issue with them is you better not be in a rush to wear those kicks, cause God knows when you'll get them.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

^I received order confirmation, but not shipping confirmation....yet
Same here..i'm not worried bout NDC cancelin orders..

@RL Treyce tell em again son LOL. but yea i been wearin mine 2days straight, its some of da best nike has ever done. and i have all the old ones from bak in da days and da comfort and fit is on point. but i knew deadstockshoes had to have a downside to da price lol. and to da dude dat said "these will be copped by dudes who still got diplomatic immunity on they ipods" yes sir im listenin to it as i type this LOL.aint nuffin wrong wit listenin to old music right? LO. Anyways to da dudes who copped hope yall boys get yall money worth cuz da lord up there knowin i will!

Originally Posted by curtisboy

only 60 pages definition of sleep
good. better for us
laugh.gif

i rather pay $225 for a high QUALITY foam release than $160+ on subpar quality jordans or other Nike retros

nike did these BETTER than the previous retro...how many shoes can you say that for?

my pair from Jimmy Jazz arrived today.... just like you guys said quailty is exceptional.... Very impressed with not just the foam but also the overall finish of the whole shoe. It doesnt feel cheap like most recent Nike retroes like Griffey 2, and the air max unit is very very soft and comfy, much diff than the Zoom in foam ones but still very comfy and well made.....

Just stumbled across my issue of KICKS magazine from September 98'...had the Duncans featured in it.

Pics of the Silvers...

Timmy making a move in the Whites...

Twin Towers wearing the Whites. Note the blue air bubble, 3 slits & Nike logo, No silver....
That's how the Whites need to be retroed....

Back Cover of the magazine featuring DL, prototypical athlete for them Duncans....

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

240 after tax

I can get Royals or Pines or Pewters for five bucks more shipped
Yo this kind of  logic sound so crazy 
laugh.gif

It's cool to drop $250+ on 2nd tier Foam's like  Pewter's and Pines but dropping $240 on some well made Tim Duncans is a problem 
grin.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Just stumbled across my issue of KICKS magazine from September 98'...had the Duncans featured in it.

Pics of the Silvers...

Timmy making a move in the Whites...

Twin Towers wearing the Whites. Note the blue air bubble, 3 slits & Nike logo, No silver....
That's how the Whites need to be retroed....

Back Cover of the magazine featuring DL, prototypical athlete for them Duncans....

smokin.gif

I still have that issue. I'll drop 240 easy if Nike retro's them just like Tim and D.Robinson's version
pimp.gif

Nice, I still look at that issue time to time.  That issue displayed that the 90s were truly the golden era of basketball kicks for Nike.  Hell, I would love to see a book on every Nike shoe from the 90s.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

@RL Treyce tell em again son LOL. but yea i been wearin mine 2days straight, its some of da best nike has ever done. and i have all the old ones from bak in da days and da comfort and fit is on point. but i knew deadstockshoes had to have a downside to da price lol. and to da dude dat said "these will be copped by dudes who still got diplomatic immunity on they ipods" yes sir im listenin to it as i type this LOL.aint nuffin wrong wit listenin to old music right? LO. Anyways to da dudes who copped hope yall boys get yall money worth cuz da lord up there knowin i will!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hail yeah durr

Definitely just got an e-mail saying my order has been but in backordered status and should ship in 4-5 days...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I called customer service and they indicated they are anticipating a restock around that time so keep a look out, restock seems almost certain for all that missed out or were looking to double up.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

I can't pay 225 for 15 year old technology

Lebron has some $250 kicks for you.

Make sure you wear yours, so we can see which ones last longer

1.  I don't remember there being Lebron's that when for 250.
2.  I wear my sneakers.

3.  Don't sulk, Nike won't provide you with a pair for "defending" a retro.

Like I said, I don't see it fit to pay for a pair of sneakers that has old technology.  To each is own.

Originally Posted by Nupey09

Nice, I still look at that issue time to time.  That issue displayed that the 90s were truly the golden era of basketball kicks for Nike.  Hell, I would love to see a book on every Nike shoe from the 90s.

Sole Provider.

Picked up my pair yesterday. Heads up for any Honolulu sneaker heads- house of hoops at ala moana still had a few. One size 13 left and I think a few in the 8-10 range.

Sooo....this is the first time I fell into the NT hype and figured

1. They weren't limited
2. They would be at outlets soon

Last time this happens
30t6p3b.gif
at myself
laugh.gif

imma try and get the blacks for less then when dxc comes around . Not tryna spend 225 on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom