IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
preordered the black pairs. My eastbay pair coming in on Thursday. A very nice shoe. bad price, but a great shoe.

There should be some sizes popping up, unless Nike allows employees to scoop them up first. I canceled my online order on Saturday after getting them from the store.

I thought these were really ugly but now that they're sold out, I'm starting to like em...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

I thought these were really ugly but now that they're sold out, I'm starting to like em...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I want these BAD, but i can not get over the 225$ price tag. 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I want a new pair of all black Pradas.. not spending that on Duncans.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

If these are sold out everywhere online what makes some of you think that their gonna hit outlets?? The price probably still won't change. I was at the Commerce outlet a while back and they had the spark green half cents goin for retail

Because online inventory doesn't speak for actual store inventory. These things are still sitting around my way. 
Its still a few sitting around Detroit  

sizes floating around means its a possibility that they can be stock located starting next saturday (takes 2 weeks to be locatable in the FTL/FA/Champs/etc) system.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

That outlet %**% is a real gamble for certain shoes, hope you're part of the wimnners circle or you'll just see the usual suspects with em in showcase when the smoke clears and hear nothing about em

Sup Jed hahah

Lot of coulda woulda should've in here... Yall slept

salty @ Jo19s avy.... Hope the whites drop also

There are definitely pairs floating around Nationally....  My boy and I ordered a 9.5 and a 10 from Niketown Chicago today since JimmyJazz.com screwed us and put our order on backorder status... Call Nike and have them locate the product for...
If anyone's interested the style code for em is 472498 040 

Good luck!

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

There are definitely pairs floating around Nationally....  My boy and I ordered a 9.5 and a 10 from Niketown Chicago today since JimmyJazz.com screwed us and put our order on backorder status... Call Nike and have them locate the product for...
If anyone's interested the style code for em is 472498 040 

Good luck!

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

That outlet %**% is a real gamble for certain shoes, hope you're part of the wimnners circle or you'll just see the usual suspects with em in showcase when the smoke clears and hear nothing about em

Sup Jed hahah

Lot of coulda woulda should've in here... Yall slept

salty @ Jo19s avy.... Hope the whites drop also

laugh.gif
..IM GOING AGAINST WHAT I SAID AND HOPING THEY RE-RELEASE THE WHITES AS WELL, I HAVE THEM BUT ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT COULD BE IF NIKE SLAPS THE PHOTO BLUE ON EM 

I just got mine in from NDC in a super big box. The shoe big as hell (wear sz 12), but comfortable and solidly made, no markings or stains etc...

I just got mine in from NDC in a super big box. The shoe big as hell (wear sz 12), but comfortable and solidly made, no markings or stains etc...

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

Yeah.... The box is the same size as the box the Griffey's come in..... Better than those little &$$ boxes the foam pro's been coming in.. Lol... I can't even close a couple of my boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom